Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dino weapons

Hi, I've seen the dino bow but that's it so far. I've heard theyre may be a sword, axe and hammer, dagger, and not sure for casters. Anyways if anyone had the stats of the new warrior weps/rogue dagger i would love to see them! (kinda hoping the sword or hammer will be able to compete with the axe). Anyways thank you and have a good day!

Re: Dino weapons

Morrigan got the void hammer. No other weapons exist and the stats have been changed since the beta so cant comment on them.

You are correct. There are swords daggers axes wands totems and grimmores also available and yes they do compete with your gele axe. Bt loot was added to help these weapons. You may or may not have seen the new totem and sword ability rings that have dropped. The totem rings are far stronger than any of the bow or dagger ability rings. There amazingly strong
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

hmm so will melee druids be viable eg now?
they always have been viable
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

[quote]Stephone wrote:
they always have been viable[quote]

really? but isint caster dps/healing better with books then totems..? Like i understand gele totems but thats it isin't it? I may be wrong never played druid.

As a beta tester, one of the things we requested was that VR include some specific Melee Druid DPS items. While we don’t have the final list of loot they were very accommodating to our requests.

Overall VR has done an amazing job of listening to the needs of the community
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.