Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apostate braces

Hard to say is the rarest when theres like 1-2 apostates in several servers yet much less godly havocs/barbs/ingens considering gele has been out for 3 years, then again the apostates drop rate is lower to nonexistent, and was a bad idea from the start to release an RNG brace from an RNG mob to beat godly gele ones.
You realise they all came from the first 1-2 weeks then VR quickly nerfed drop rates and none have dropped in months?
I am, but I was against apostates from the beginning. Having a brace that beats the best brace drop in game for 3 classes (and also, shafts casters) drop from a lvl 196 mob is dumbaf.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Its not only that the drop rate is dreadfull, Its also that VR are so mysterious about it. No confirmation about assumptions players have Made, no hints, no help at all. Nothing said about it still being possible to get or where to get it Exactly. The only spot confirmed is the NW singular wizard bc of a screenshot Very early on. Their arguements for it were that Its supposed to be fun to find out on ur own, but at some point u gonna have to take action. Its been months since the last one dropped And people might have put in 100+ hours for nothing bc nothing can be confirmed or denied.
Its easier to ignore than actually confront players.

I like the idea of having really good items that can top raid gear be available for all players. It’s not like the runic ammys where everyone with gold can get their hands on one... I also quite like having one of these braces drop once in a blue moon as it gives it value and makes it highly sought after. That of course is if they’re still obtainable and it’d be nice if VR or possibly someone who’s gotten one in recent times could confirm that they’re still obtainable.

On a similar topic, spyrestone bracers definitely need a drop rate buff... they’re not even that viable anymore, including the godly. Giving them the same drop rates as riftskull braces would be the most logical thing to do.
Having op items being luck based that luck based is even more terrible than having it on low drop rates from raid bosses.
I honestly would love if they had quests instead, and are made super grindy, like really really grindy. Like kill a 100k or even a million of a certain mob/type of mobs. That way it’s accessible to people who are worth the grind. Obviously the quest i presented is just an example, but u get the point. It would also give top players purpose to spend more time in game, as currently, to get top gear from lets say gele/bt, u can log an hour each 2-4 days, kill the boss and pray to rng gods a good item drops. In between the long spawns there is barely anything interesting and rewarding to do apart from bounties and other dailies.
The game sorely needed something like the rare drop items to appeal to those who enjoy grinding mob after mob after mob for those rare goods. It gives the game more depth and to me is more interesting than simply giving a bland quest. Leave those types of quests for fashion, not gear. Other games like WoW have had rare mob drops that were extremely beneficial to the players in dungeons or even the game in general. I always found that part of WoW to be the most interesting part.
Welp u see how that is turning out rn lol. People have been farming for months now. Multiple hours each day, everyday, most lost hope. Instead, we can have something similar to divine dmg rings. It will take a person up to a year to get the godly version, assuming he claims all stones/xtals that drop from all imp helis that spawn, but at least it is feasible.

Hard to say is the rarest when theres like 1-2 apostates in several servers yet much less godly havocs/barbs/ingens considering gele has been out for 3 years, then again the apostates drop rate is lower to nonexistent, and was a bad idea from the start to release an RNG brace from an RNG mob to beat godly gele ones.
You realise they all came from the first 1-2 weeks then VR quickly nerfed drop rates and none have dropped in months?
I am, but I was against apostates from the beginning. Having a brace that beats the best brace drop in game for 3 classes (and also, shafts casters) drop from a lvl 196 mob is dumbaf.
That is irrelevant, you said it isn't the rarest because most servers have 1 or 2 but you completely ignored the fact that it was nerfed after the first week where everyone got theirs.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

That is irrelevant, you said it isn't the rarest because most servers have 1 or 2 but you completely ignored the fact that it was nerfed after the first week where everyone got theirs.
Ok friddo, u dont need to pick up fights over everything. It depends how u look at it, if u treat it as mobs per drop it would be rarer than godly gele braces, obviously with increased spawn timers (4-6 mins vs 72 hours on avg) it requires a different drop rate to match up. Since Gele only spawns every 3 days on avg, with 3 equipable drops a time, a class-specific godly brace will likely take longer to get (and Id rather speak of only havocs, ingens and barbs and not the other crap) than it would take to get an apostate. The thing is right now, that I dont think they're even in loot table anymore, rather than have really low drop rate.

Now friddo, go find other things to do really.

U are one annoying kid friddo. Did u meet zkills? U will get along well together.

Either way, apostates should have never existed. Might as well add them into some raid loot now cus the current concept isnt only dumb but likely they're just non-existent anymore not so much that they're too rare to drop often.

Apostate bracelets are amongst the worst ways to implement an item into any game ever. The best way to give non dominant clan players a good treat. Would be through a guaranteed mob spawn rate that requires at least a small group effort and higher but not guaranteed drop rate from the mob. Similar to how bloom rings or gele sent braces drop.

I don't know if all of these items were nerfed in drop rate. But the way apostates especially are, in their current form. They give an endless false hope. Dominant and Sub dominant server members are equally unlikely to ever receive one.