Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Would you start a new clan or join a small clan to compete with endgame clans?

In my server danu we created new clan to compete with dom clans we doings better we start getting dl snd legacy bosses more but don't know what happened dom clan start killing every boss they see they always show up at dl with best op gears and get lock everytime after while it become hopeless and in end our clan disbanded which we worked hard caused dom clan don't want new clan to grow

Re: Would you start a new clan or join a small clan to compete with endgame clans?

In my server danu we created new clan to compete with dom clans we doings better we start getting dl snd legacy bosses more but don't know what happened dom clan start killing every boss they see they always show up at dl with best op gears and get lock everytime after while it become hopeless and in end our clan disbanded which we worked hard caused dom clan don't want new clan to grow
Well you should expect the dom clan to try and keep you down, that's normal. And it's very very hard to find enough people willing to stick it out and keep trying. You will lose a lot, but the wins make all those losses worth it. I know that some people just don't like to lose over and over again. It can bring some people down to the point that they don't even want to play anymore. Sorry your clan disbanded. That's what dom clans are good at - killing all the bosses and discouraging everyone else on the server from even trying. But the point of the game is competition, so you can't really be mad at them for trying to maintain their top spot.