Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Global Auction House

-1. Just because some servers arent as active it doesnt mean we need to kill them. U dont kill the weak, u help them, and this will kill them not help. If u think ppl wont use it to run away from their servers then ur up for a sad truth, because servers WILL DIE from it. Helping specific servers would be best if VR closed the registry on the most thriving servers where BT and such are killed regularly and with ease, especially if on spawn. It cant and shouldnt be automated, VR should actually do it by hand.

Yea ppl will complain u cant register to their server anymore, but thats the hting in life, the rich only get richer. Only if u are the one in power (@VR) u can change that equation.
We had a season of comp last year that was ridiculous. It was fairly civil, but it was 24/7 for about 90+ days. Ultimately, the losing clan folded. And when they couldn’t do anything else, about 20 characters were sold and those individuals left everything, got rid of everything. It basically was the end of an era because those individuals had come back year after year, had even been dom a few times.

You think that those servers would have an exodus, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see many underdog clans get out from under dom by moving their things to another server. They could easily establish themselves and kill bosses while integrating with the remaining population.

People don’t want to quit this game. I know if I was faced with a similar problem, I’d be recruiting my ass off to bring players to a smaller server. All the benefits of a global economy without the bloat.

The ability to shift your boss gear to another server and start fresh would make those small servers sought after for many.
Or u know... Make the game actually worth playing rather than funneling everyone into very few servers they could thrive on. Cus good gameplay > server xfers. Good gameplay has no cons, server xfers do. They ideally wont contradict each other, but in reality when u add server xfers, every time u will complain about how u find this or that server falling apart cus of this or that bad mechanic in the game, all u will be told is to move servers.

What will u do when u have to keep moving out cus perhaps its not the server that doesnt fit, but the game?
I agree. It wouldnt be fair to the players and clans who have spent years of they’re lives establishing them and working hard to make they’re systems ripped from them bc some ppl from another server came along and decided hey this place is pretty easy, lets take it over for ourselve

As for the global auction, im against it. It would be forcing a open market on servers that choose not to be. Belenus is a excellent example of that. Each world is different and unique. There is a playstyle for everyone. Forcing people to change that would be unfair

We had a season of comp last year that was ridiculous. It was fairly civil, but it was 24/7 for about 90+ days. Ultimately, the losing clan folded. And when they couldn’t do anything else, about 20 characters were sold and those individuals left everything, got rid of everything. It basically was the end of an era because those individuals had come back year after year, had even been dom a few times.

You think that those servers would have an exodus, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see many underdog clans get out from under dom by moving their things to another server. They could easily establish themselves and kill bosses while integrating with the remaining population.

People don’t want to quit this game. I know if I was faced with a similar problem, I’d be recruiting my ass off to bring players to a smaller server. All the benefits of a global economy without the bloat.

The ability to shift your boss gear to another server and start fresh would make those small servers sought after for many.
Or u know... Make the game actually worth playing rather than funneling everyone into very few servers they could thrive on. Cus good gameplay > server xfers. Good gameplay has no cons, server xfers do. They ideally wont contradict each other, but in reality when u add server xfers, every time u will complain about how u find this or that server falling apart cus of this or that bad mechanic in the game, all u will be told is to move servers.

What will u do when u have to keep moving out cus perhaps its not the server that doesnt fit, but the game?
I agree. It wouldnt be fair to the players and clans who have spent years of they’re lives establishing them and working hard to make they’re systems ripped from them bc some ppl from another server came along and decided hey this place is pretty easy, lets take it over for ourselve

As for the global auction, im against it. It would be forcing a open market on servers that choose not to be. Belenus is a excellent example of that. Each world is different and unique. There is a playstyle for everyone. Forcing people to change that would be unfair

You would be upset that your system of not killing Gelebron, BT, and Dhiothu was interrupted by people killing Gelebron, BT, and Dhiothu?

There are servers out there that can’t kill EG. Players aren’t going to take a chance migrating and then losing again. Smart players wouldn’t. I’d be seeking out an underpop server to get the ball rolling.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

You would be upset that your system of not killing Gelebron, BT, and Dhiothu was interrupted by people killing Gelebron, BT, and Dhiothu?

There are servers out there that can’t kill EG. Players aren’t going to take a chance migrating and then losing again. Smart players wouldn’t. I’d be seeking out an underpop server to get the ball rolling.
As far as im aware there is no server that cant kill bt, certainly not bele lol. I dont play there anymore but it was killed day of spawn if not on spawn every spawn, same for gele

As far as im aware there is no server that cant kill bt, certainly not bele lol. I dont play there anymore but it was killed day of spawn if not on spawn every spawn, same for gele
From what I understand, there’s only one server left that needs help killing their first Bloodthorn (although they’re fine at gele), although that’s kinda off-topic.

If anything else, I would support the ability to have gold be the same as platinum in that it’s able to be obtained in one server and transferred over to the next.

It would keep item distribution between servers relatively equal and it’s already done with people “xferring” gold. Even if gold isn’t “worth” the same between servers, items bought will still stay on the server and follows the same idea as platinum.

So every server is doing well enough that they are killing BT and Gelebron regularly?

This isn’t a question on whether they ever have killed, but are able to continue providing the necessary playerbase to kill the end game bosses.

If you are telling me every server is completely capable of downing Bloodthorn and Gelebron, right now, I’d be surprised.

However, in that case, this entire argument is moot. Then all servers are healthy enough that no server will suffer significant damage from a global economy standpoint.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I’m sorry, but if you keep losing...
And you can’t find a home that suits you...

Is it everyone else’s fault?

Or your own....
Thats what Im saying, thats why Im against global AH. Avoid the "I dont like this or that server" and move out everything cus u might be at fault not others. Make the game better for EVERYONE rather than find solutions to let ppl escape.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Huge -1. Would ruin the prices of all my collectibles.
Would it though? It would open a whole new market with different appetites for different rares, a white lugh only worth 10-20m could go for 30 in Nuada where white lughs don’t exist (as an example).
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here