Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The pig pet

I’m using one as a tank - I switch between piggie and boar.

They both have vit.

The boar gives some armour and defence, but for most bosses that’s only a little bit to sacrifice and it won’t be critical.

Boar is good getting swarms of adds to stick, using the cloak skill. But for single boss tanking the energy heal is great. Let’s me spam skills freely.

I still use boar for BT or Dino but piggie is really useful.

Agreed. My warrior isn’t eg or anything by a long shot, so I can’t speak to tanking usefulness or anything, but I have both boar and pig now, and I find the pig especially useful during lixing and bounties and just in general for my warrior.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Re: The pig pet

I’m using one as a tank - I switch between piggie and boar.

They both have vit.

The boar gives some armour and defence, but for most bosses that’s only a little bit to sacrifice and it won’t be critical.

Boar is good getting swarms of adds to stick, using the cloak skill. But for single boss tanking the energy heal is great. Let’s me spam skills freely.

I still use boar for BT or Dino but piggie is really useful.

Agreed. My warrior isn’t eg or anything by a long shot, so I can’t speak to tanking usefulness or anything, but I have both boar and pig now, and I find the pig especially useful during lixing and bounties and just in general for my warrior.
Have restored my faith in the pig i like to call oinkers xD ill how it is at level 5 then

thanks guys for the in depth info about the pig :D
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis