Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking forward

I among many others have been asking for some clarity from VR in regards to the direction this game is headed and to share some of their reasons behind the decisions they made. Both with the global castle and this new raid boss. This would help us all better understand and maybe this stuff wouldn't get as much criticism. Yet VR has been completely silent (Unless I have missed something and if so please link it). Also there was a post yesterday about issues of limiting the number of players that are allowed to attend a raid. Which brought up a lot of good points and instead of commenting it seems VR or someone has completely deleted it. I would love to hear why.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Re: Looking forward

Personally I think the update has been pretty good, yes the boss is hard but at least it gives people something to work towards. They have put in a boss that requires more strategy, it doesn't stop members of larger clans from all being involved and also offers a viable option that doesn't mean every single active toon has to turn up to even have a chance. *High 5 to VR* :D

There were a couple of threads moved to the suggestions sub forum so maybe your the one you're talking about is in there?
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Personally I think the update has been pretty good, yes the boss is hard but at least it gives people something to work towards. They have put in a boss that requires more strategy, it doesn't stop members of larger clans from all being involved and also offers a viable option that doesn't mean every single active toon has to turn up to even have a chance. *High 5 to VR* :D

There were a couple of threads moved to the suggestions sub forum so maybe your the one you're talking about is in there?
This update felt extremely rushed to me but overall I'd agree that the ideas behind it aren't terrible. The teleport function itself is flawed and that is because VR wanted to punish worlds for trying to "zerg" the raid. Not every world has or will ever have enough of every class or required role to have back ups ready to replace someone who is teleported. To avoid that you need to not go over the limit of allowed players but then you are excluding people from the raid. I'm sure you can see the issues with that for any type of server. My point being is VR is clearly trying to take this game in a different direction and as many of us spends lots of money on this game I don't think its too much to ask for them to share their thoughts. As for the post I did check there and didn't find it I also checked my posts lists because I had replied to it and my reply wasn't there either.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

Still nothing VR? I've asked a few different times and in a few different places if you don't want to that fine but I'd at least like a response instead of just being skipped over. Having to exclude clan members from a raid is not what we want at all but if that's how you guys are going to force us to do it then we will.
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals