Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino since last patch

We got it down to 80% as well.. the teleport imo needs to be removed.. we had offtanks being teleported.. and if our dps warriors get teleported while slash 5* add spawns it’s game over and that happened a few times.. while I enjoy the challenge this is all a bit too much..
This. If the intention is to make a smaller raid that is achievable for smaller clans/less people, then having a niche (of sorts) build and lure (dps warr and dps Druid) so crucial seems counter productive.

One fire mage ran slash pierce and stayed with 5s physical grp but if anyone was teleported or on timer (allllllll the time, even running back on curse is a hazard) then it was game over.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

We got it down to 80% as well.. the teleport imo needs to be removed.. we had offtanks being teleported.. and if our dps warriors get teleported while slash 5* add spawns it’s game over and that happened a few times.. while I enjoy the challenge this is all a bit too much..
This. If the intention is to make a smaller raid that is achievable for smaller clans/less people, then having a niche (of sorts) build and lure (dps warr and dps Druid) so crucial seems counter productive.

One fire mage ran slash pierce and stayed with 5s physical grp but if anyone was teleported or on timer (allllllll the time, even running back on curse is a hazard) then it was game over.
When someone actually with proof kills that boss with 25 toons I’ll buy 100 chests on that server and donate it to them.. (Dino as-is)
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Sun May 12, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

One issue i was having was when I pull the 5* elemental the first time their range of auto is fine, it’s not as far and is safe to detonate, but once the raid starts and it respawns I try to pull it back and like the others have stated it’s hitting autos 15ft away from you meaning it’s closer to the boss. I don’t know if it’s meant to be that way or not.
Proud Piggie

This was one of the more interesting teleports :lol:
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

That’s what makes the raid fun. It changes things up fast. Things can go from good to bad in an instant without the proper precautions.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

That’s what makes the raid fun. It changes things up fast. Things can go from good to bad in an instant without the proper precautions.
What proper precaution can u take with a offtank being teleported? Or all dps that only effects a certain type off add that explodes and wipes everyone with 800k aoe dmg? Please explain how u can prepare for something so random? At the very minimum support should not be teleported from raid at all.. nothing u can do can prepare for that.. an impossible raid is not fun.. challenging raid would be fun impossible raid is nothing but frustrating..

The boss is extremely punishing for anything short of absolute perfection. It is clear VR wants everything being killed and does not want clans using their max potential, ie all hands on deck. The cap on the number of players should be implemented in another way. Their should not be a way for anyone uninvolved in the raid to disrupt it.

Out of curiosity, as I see you play on Epona, what was your personal experience of the raid since the latest patch? Not the kill itself but the testing once the boss became immovable? What class/role did you play on it etc?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

I cant recall if Dino randomly selects targets to teleport or if its an area thing but if its random, why not have 2 offtanks on slash add. It wont matter if one on the other add is teleported cuz it isnt slash based but if u had 2 offtanks on the slash dependent add then its way more unlikely to have both of them teleported.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn