Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Spirit Pets

I want to see Spirit pets too. Including dragon and Phoenix.
It is customsry that if there are spirit pets they are REQUIRED to look like the patronus charms from Harry Potter
YES YES YES YES YES XD
The one and only
Blue Worm

I am a plat buyerMail me in game for your needs, if i have the item i will mail you back

Valar Morghulis

Man... the most used regular pets at endgame are support pets anyways, like the bunny or the new pig. Everyone else shifted towards phoenixes or dragons as eggs became increasingly more common. Was said that dragons/Phoenixes/seedlings should not receive spirit tiers
I disagree, you get a pet for about 10.28m vs 18m for a jackpot pet and it's going to be just as useful if not more?

Man... the most used regular pets at endgame are support pets anyways, like the bunny or the new pig. Everyone else shifted towards phoenixes or dragons as eggs became increasingly more common. Was said that dragons/Phoenixes/seedlings should not receive spirit tiers
I disagree, you get a pet for about 10.28m vs 18m for a jackpot pet and it's going to be just as useful if not more?
Depends on the server. Here on Epona tokens are 25k each so it’ll cost like 7m maximum... so actually cheaper. For the price of a spirit pet to be the same as a “premium” pet, tokens would have to cost 50k-55k.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Depends on the server. Here on Epona tokens are 25k each so it’ll cost like 7m maximum... so actually cheaper. For the price of a spirit pet to be the same as a “premium” pet, tokens would have to cost 50k-55k.
That's even worse, if a premium is barely better than a maxed mount as is and In some cases it's worse alrdy then getting a spirit version for less than or about half the value of a premium is nuts

edit: my point is that premium pets should have a spirit option too if it's added at all

That's even worse, if a premium is barely better than a maxed mount as is and In some cases it's worse alrdy then getting a spirit version for less than or about half the value of a premium is nuts

edit: my point is that premium pets should have a spirit option too if it's added at all
How do you compare them if every pet serves a different purpose.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Some serve same purpose. For example dragon/eagle/spider/wolf
Or
Phoenix/eagle

Their net use can be compared as well, how well do they fulfill their specific sub role. No matter what the metric is, as of now, premium pets are stronger, but only by a margin.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Some serve same purpose. For example dragon/eagle/spider/wolf
Or
Phoenix/eagle

Their net use can be compared as well, how well do they fulfill their specific sub role. No matter what the metric is, as of now, premium pets are stronger, but only by a margin.
Woohoo Bob tyvm nub saved me some time on typing a response