Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Beast Awakens

I know VR won’t be answering many if any questions at all in this point in time but this is a pretty important one imo so ill try anyway.

Will the new raid be replacing hippo, mordy or necro in terms of drops and reasonable drop rates like how BT was supposed to or can we look forward to killing lvl190 bosses for the rest of 2019?
I’m pretty sure that most endgame clans are gonna keep killing all endgame bosses regardless of how good the new boss loot is. Either they are going to need the lower level drops for alts, for those who aren’t able to receive the new loot (which is going to be in high demandand short supply), or even simply so that any other clan on the server doesn’t take it down.
Yes you’re right. Hrung, mordy and necro are too close and relevant to endgame to be simply dropped all together. Reason why aggy was dropped was because the gear is 100-120 levels below endgame and the boss itself is 70 lol. Just no longer relevant. All the other raids are different. If anything I can see Hrung being dropped as it has the least amount of relevant gear and clans have already started to drop Hrung... definitely not mordy and necro however.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I know VR won’t be answering many if any questions at all in this point in time but this is a pretty important one imo so ill try anyway.

Will the new raid be replacing hippo, mordy or necro in terms of drops and reasonable drop rates like how BT was supposed to or can we look forward to killing lvl190 bosses for the rest of 2019?
I’m pretty sure that most endgame clans are gonna keep killing all endgame bosses regardless of how good the new boss loot is. Either they are going to need the lower level drops for alts, for those who aren’t able to receive the new loot (which is going to be in high demandand short supply), or even simply so that any other clan on the server doesn’t take it down.
This 100% applies to Bt however, BT has abysmall droprates for upgrade worthy gear other than royal/imp charms. With acceptable droprates the new drops would be able to replace stuff like necro rings and mordy helms which then can be passed on to alts or those further down the foodchain. This speeds up the proces of the majority of players getting hippo/mordy/necro gear or better and after maybe 50 kills enough items have been passed on to not need to kill hippo/necro/mordy anymore.
Seems to me that the rings have a pretty good drop rate. On Epona there’s many toons with 2-3 imperial rings and many many royal... that I’ve seen atleast and I’m sure there’s more. Can’t really judge a bosses drop rate until you start killing it more frequently
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Really hoping new set of weapons include a Hammer capable of rivaling Gele axe (idea of including a sword in embossed weapon set was dumb). Also, I'm hoping this new dragon is not just another Mordris painted in black or other colors. lol. This better be a two headed dragon or a Night Fury! :p
Jokes aside, seriously, we have had too many dragons that are just different shades of Mordris. Something unique like the tower dragons or even better looking would be nice. :)
That would be really bad idea. Its not that weapons cant rival gele axe, for example edl sword. Its that if ur a warrior with an axe, u also have 2-3 fates/bt axes rings, 1-2 havocs. Now if u get a hammer as the new end-game wep, there goes all ur gear away to waste, and u have to start from scratch. And even if the new boss does drop hammer rings and braces, u will need to use carnages/prot braces and necro living bones rings until u get these rings, not to mention split them with the others. Not to mention, Crush lure is ice magic based while Slash lure is fire magic based along side Pierce lure, making S-lure usually stronger than C-lure, so a real nerf in short term (and even relatively long term, knowing this game's drop rates). More than it being quite the nerf, it'll hit dps warriors twice when they have to waste for example dkp/gold/whatever for not only new weapon, but 2-3 new rings and 2 new braces.

In other words, adding new weapon that isnt axe for warriors in the current timeline is actually one of the worst ideas possible for us the dps warriors. I'll take a forced choice over forced change.
You actually don’t have to do anything. Those wars that have been getting necro rings and gele blunt braces are already set. Just need one last missing piece, a decent weapon to compliment them.

I agree with you about forced change, but this wouldn’t be it. Rather it would be an option for those who choose it. No loot table changes needed.
Unlikely that they'd release complete new weapons that are no more than exactly on par with gele weps just to add variety to warriors. It will lead to few possible issues:

1. There will be new weps all on par with gele weps, including a hammer, which is basically nothing new reallyunless for rangers/rogues u release spears/knuckles and for druids/mages u release melee weps on par/better with edl weps. So, unless they pull something like that, u have 4 classes gaining zero benefit from it.

2. They will release new weapons, all but a hammer iwll be upgrade to gele and hammer will be equal to gele axe. Will lead to warriors being neglected.

3. They will release full new weapons that are BETTER than gele weps, but a hammer instead of axe, forcing warriors into a change.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I find that hippo raid highly underrated.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

I know this doesn’t have to do with this info but will we get a jewellery piece from all the parts we’ve gotten from the questline that they extended because right now just a bunch of useless pieces :p would be cool if they turned it into something useful

Our belenusian name for Hrung.

And here I was, ready to find my old Hungry hungry hippos game...
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

And here I was, ready to find my old Hungry hungry hippos game...
Thats the origin of the name,

don't forget to make it tougher than BT
Well yes harder is good but I am more interested in the fact it will take less players to beat (if done correctly) We are finally clearing BT weekly now but at the same time it takes quite a few players at the moment. I would love it if the new boss was very strict with the mechanics so if you make a mistake you fail but at the same time 20-30 players should be able to clear it.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +