Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a server when i can play

It depends on what you find fun i guess, whether you mean fun socially or in terms of bossing etc. When it comes to bosses I think all but 2 servers have now killed every boss in the game. On Herne we have competition (which personally I think is more fun and helps to keep people active) up until Gele and BT which we kill uncontested, along with plenty of people who can give you advice on whatever class you want. Having said that, I’m sure most servers will have people who can help you with builds, gear, mechanics etc its just a matter of seeking out the right people.

Ros has a great group of people (Forever are still 1st ranked clan in the game afaik) and I’m sure Xanadu can talk you through what life there is like :)
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue

It depends on what you find fun i guess, whether you mean fun socially or in terms of bossing etc. When it comes to bosses I think all but 2 servers have now killed every boss in the game. On Herne we have competition (which personally I think is more fun and helps to keep people active) up until Gele and BT which we kill uncontested, along with plenty of people who can give you advice on whatever class you want. Having said that, I’m sure most servers will have people who can help you with builds, gear, mechanics etc its just a matter of seeking out the right people.

Ros has a great group of people (Forever are still 1st ranked clan in the game afaik) and I’m sure Xanadu can talk you through what life there is like :)
fun is important but i like competetion a lot

wich servers are fun, and with people thay can advice me? thanks
What are you looking for? A cooperative server? A competitive server? A free for all server?

oh i see you are Xanadu, sorry only saw Drac reaction hehe. but for sure a active competetive ( if i spell it right) server. like clans fighting eachother

wich servers are fun, and with people thay can advice me? thanks
What are you looking for? A cooperative server? A competitive server? A free for all server?

oh i see you are Xanadu, sorry only saw Drac reaction hehe. but for sure a active competetive ( if i spell it right) server. like clans fighting eachother
If you want competition between end game clans, Ros is not the place for you. Ros is by and large a cooperative server and Forever and its feeder TheReal are the clans the vast majority of players on the server are in. Rosmerta is ideal for players that want to progress to end game and have a nice community to do so.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

There’s competition on most bosses for us, as I said, and we’re a social bunch. Chat is super active; most people have to leave the main social chat on Band muted because there are constant messages; people dip in and read when they can but there’s always something going on. We use discord for voice calls often too, usually at our raids we have 10+ people on the call, and evenings there are usually 3-5 on. At BT we typically have a muster of 60+ toons these days.

We’ve built a safe environment in the clan (scammers aren’t tolerated) and our leaders have implemented what most believe are fair and clear systems. Clansmen and upwards nominate people for DG upgrades, then leaders vote between the nominees; we’ve had a number of people join from former competitors that received their DG BP within 6 months.

Anyway, there are loads of great servers and many awesome people, but feel free to PM me here or on Herne Community Band if there’s anything else you want to know about Herne / LazyDrunks :)
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue

There’s competition on most bosses for us, as I said, and we’re a social bunch. Chat is super active; most people have to leave the main social chat on Band muted because there are constant messages; people dip in and read when they can but there’s always something going on. We use discord for voice calls often too, usually at our raids we have 10+ people on the call, and evenings there are usually 3-5 on. At BT we typically have a muster of 60+ toons these days.

We’ve built a safe environment in the clan (scammers aren’t tolerated) and our leaders have implemented what most believe are fair and clear systems. Clansmen and upwards nominate people for DG upgrades, then leaders vote between the nominees; we’ve had a number of people join from former competitors that received their DG BP within 6 months.

Anyway, there are loads of great servers and many awesome people, but feel free to PM me here or on Herne Community Band if there’s anything else you want to know about Herne / LazyDrunks :)
not sure what yoy are talking about haha, but herne seems just for me, are you online so maybe if you want you can advice me?

not sure what yoy are talking about haha, but herne seems just for me, are you online so maybe if you want you can advice me?
Enjoying Herne so far? Great! Pretty much any high level there is willing to give you advice. Especially anyone in LazyDrunks or BabyDrunks (LD’s feeder).
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: Looking for a server where i can play

Gwydion is the best server in the game uncontested no one comes close

Jk ._. But I moved to gwyd about a year ago after playing Crom for 6 years it has a very kind and helpful population, very welcoming to new players.
Not a ton of competition tho at the moment.

wherever you decide really there are tons of experienced players willing to help just post in their server forum section and I’m sure you will have no problem getting started :).
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.