Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

I find it interesting that everyone seems to be automatically assuming that the possible boss is for endgame :lol:
How does adding another boss for low and middle level makes sense ? They don't have enough ?
A raid for low levels would be neat, help teach them basic raiding concepts. Kinda hard to do in an open world game tho, as there’s always high levels that will want to kill them
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

I find it interesting that everyone seems to be automatically assuming that the possible boss is for endgame :lol:
How does adding another boss for low and middle level makes sense ? They don't have enough ?
I would think that adding another endgame boss would be hard to balance. In terms of loot quality and raid challenge it will need to compete against both Gelebron and Bloodthorn...not being too much harder, and not having super op gear.

Regardless, y’all are probably right that this possible new boss (if Difinitus isn’t being sneaky and it turns out to be a new 220 gladiator) probably is for endgame, so I’ll just sit tight and wait to see what VR has planned as their first proper content update. I just hope it’s enough content to be enjoyed by the entire playerbase...not just the people at the end.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!