Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)

Re: Some New Info On The Next Update (In Gifs)

I got a few guesses

1: obviously new boss....
2: magic.....new area is magical....tower is magical...so an area there....an extension to a current area
3: compelex math .....the coding is hard to do?
4:the flags...looks like all the countries flags are there “united”...if I had to guess....something about combining every server...somewhere along those lines
5: the puppy...new pet ofc

Now if you add “2;3;4”...this area looks to be an area where everyone can come together, something like the arena, but not exactly. An area where people from other server come to kill a boss *shrug* *mic drop*
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.

I got a few guesses

1: obviously new boss....
2: magic.....new area is magical....tower is magical...so an area there....an extension to a current area
3: compelex math .....the coding is hard to do?
4:the flags...looks like all the countries flags are there “united”...if I had to guess....something about combining every server...somewhere along those lines
5: the puppy...new pet ofc

Now if you add “2;3;4”...this area looks to be an area where everyone can come together, something like the arena, but not exactly. An area where people from other server come to kill a boss *shrug* *mic drop*
pretty sure its a pig 0.o
Apex of Nuada
- Full DG (BT Helm) Ranger Level 227

OK folks it seems you've finally driven Difinitus over the edge...
:lol: lmho, hey, I had nothing to do with this! I’m just your friendly neighborhood Ang minding her own business. :D

Thanks for the update Difinitus! I’ll try and decipher your secret messages lol. We’ll see how close I get... (pm me the answers! :lol:).

1. New quests/boss(es)/foes
2. A new zone, weapon(s), armor, or fash with some magical element to it. Or perhaps the Celtic gods come into play! (Far fetched but you never know ;))
3. Brainpower is needed by the players. Puzzles!
4. Players will need teamwork, no matter the country you’re from. Or translation of the game for other countries.
5. New pet or an upgrade for the pets (heck please no spirit pets).
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Hello,

I know everyone has been patiently waiting (okay, some of you) on some information about our next update. The Ostara seasonal event will be returning this April with our content update. It will include a event quest for a chance to obtain a unique fashion item.

Now, for good stuff. Here are some clues to what is coming to Celtic Heroes but in the form of gifs:

These images may or may not be relating to each other, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)
my interpretation of these Gifs are :
-A new boss (ofc)
-with magic damage as base damage (or weakness)
-need a good strategic plan (think it will require proper groups with well planned designated tasks to them )
-will be Interserve ( in a new shared area ) { maybe this boss need over 100 active toons and all servers have to work together to get it down with drops of this boss being tradeable between servers}
-will be 2 bosses at the same location with one being major and other a little less powerful.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"