Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rumor of a reset yet no news posted on forums?

Hey there,

There was some miscommunication internally. There will be a quick reset in order to fix a line of code that resulted in the weekend's server performance, as well as add some additional logging to alert our team and prevent future instances.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll make sure to give players a heads up of future restarts outside of the game, with as much time as possible in the future.

Downtime will be just a few minutes.

Hey there,

There was some miscommunication internally. There will be a quick reset in order to fix a line of code that resulted in the weekend's server performance, as well as add some additional logging to alert our team and prevent future instances.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll make sure to give players a heads up of future restarts outside of the game, with as much time as possible in the future.

Thank you I love that idea. So you guys would automatically be notified if numbers are low/0?

Hey there,

Thanks Difinitus!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Thank you I love that idea. So you guys would automatically be notified if numbers are low/0?
Server numbers was in the normal threshold, but there was some degradation on our back-end that caused players from performing certain actions and other players from logging in.

We're essentially adding an early warning system so our LiveOps team can respond quicker.

Hey there,

Been 20minutes and hasn’t been posted on announcements at all
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid