Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Back to the old engine...

See you said it , who cares about the people that have been here for 3 plus years and have invested hundreds cya!! As long as there are new level 1s starting the game using ios8 devices and will eventually spend money on plat. OTM thinks the game will survive and it won't nobody has the dedication n like those of us that have invested and stuck thru the development of the game . New players will take years to get to level 180 with all the nerfs and will give up long before . The old engine is what gave this game it's unique feel and atmosphere and made us love playing it . Now that it's been updated to try to be like the new games it really looks outdated already , the new graphics aren't worth this devastation caused to the player base . I'd rather go spend money and buy a ps4 and play dragon age then continue to wait for OTM to get there head out of there arse and expand this game and give us some content to play . Running in circles collecting things and killing the same mobs over and over has gotten beyond boring .
And now that ipod 4 will never work again ( Mark my words it's ios 8 only watch ). This game has really done most of us wrong . Good job OTM . Prove me wrong and get rid of these stupid nerfed idols if you don't you have proven your greed out wieghs our ability to play with any bit of satisfaction .

See you said it , who cares about the people that have been here for 3 plus years and have invested hundreds cya!! As long as there are new level 1s starting the game using ios8 devices and will eventually spend money on plat. OTM thinks the game will survive and it won't nobody has the dedication n like those of us that have invested and stuck thru the development of the game . New players will take years to get to level 180 with all the nerfs and will give up long before . The old engine is what gave this game it's unique feel and atmosphere and made us love playing it . Now that it's been updated to try to be like the new games it really looks outdated already , the new graphics aren't worth this devastation caused to the player base . I'd rather go spend money and buy a ps4 and play dragon age then continue to wait for OTM to get there head out of there arse and expand this game and give us some content to play . Running in circles collecting things and killing the same mobs over and over has gotten beyond boring .
And now that ipod 4 will never work again ( Mark my words it's ios 8 only watch ). This game has really done most of us wrong . Good job OTM . Prove me wrong and get rid of these stupid nerfed idols if you don't you have proven your greed out wieghs our ability to play with any bit of satisfaction .
Stfu. U clearly don't see how hard otm is working.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ikr. It's been only a week since destiny was updated, and otm has already fixed many things.
Fixing crashes doesn't take 2 min, they have to find out what's wrong, then to find how they can fix it without creating other problems.
You are asking them to change idols back right now ? Aren't they already busy with much more important things ? If they were as greedy as you are saying, they wouldn't spend so much time, and work so hard to fix all the bugs, crashes etc.
You are complaining about killing the same mobs. 1, this is a mobile game. It can't be as big as computer MMO s are. 2 they are already working on a new area. But they can't do it for the old engibe and for android engine. At least it would take much more time and you would say that it takes too long.
With the new engine, it will maybe take one month to fix every bug, but then updates will be much easier to do, and designers will be able to create funnier things.
Does it count or do you think that waiting for one month is too hard for you ?
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Those that pay hundreds on plat won't give up on the game due to a few bugs that are going to be fixed... Also if they spend hundreds on plat im pretty sure they can afford to buy a new device
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Ikr. It's been only a week since destiny was updated, and otm has already fixed many things.
Fixing crashes doesn't take 2 min, they have to find out what's wrong, then to find how they can fix it without creating other problems.
You are asking them to change idols back right now ? Aren't they already busy with much more important things ? If they were as greedy as you are saying, they wouldn't spend so much time, and work so hard to fix all the bugs, crashes etc.
You are complaining about killing the same mobs. 1, this is a mobile game. It can't be as big as computer MMO s are. 2 they are already working on a new area. But they can't do it for the old engibe and for android engine. At least it would take much more time and you would say that it takes too long.
With the new engine, it will maybe take one month to fix every bug, but then updates will be much easier to do, and designers will be able to create funnier things.
What did they fix exactly? Including beta .

What did they fix exactly? Including beta .
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =3&t=67274

That's not including beta. I wasn't a beta tester but if there is any here post what was fixed in beta (a lot was as far as ik)
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

There was over 400 fixes from beta. I cannot post screenshots of the changelogs from the agreement i signed with OTM, but there's many more fixes than you can imagine. Took a good 5 mins to read each patchnotes

These people who have been playing years that buy hundreds of dollars each event.. Instead of complaining the games crap and will stay like this take an event off and buy a new device... christmas almost and every things cheap...
Trouble, 198 Rogue. distant, 195 ranger. Imageination, 135 mage

Don't Trouble Trouble untill Trouble Troubles you.

ThisIs exactly what will happen and what Apple wants . You will go out and buy a new ios8 device period .
It's been a week and still no hope for 4th gen ,oh wait it's been a year in development and they knew from day one iPod touch 4th gen will not work and it never will . This is most likely not OTM but Apple forcing this as they have done with many other apps . So go buy a iPod touch 5 cause that's the only way you will be playing again .

You keep saying they couldn't add zones or an auction house to the old engine ? BS . They could have easily done so .
The fact is this game was written for iOS and when they decided to go android they created the new engine for android market . Now they gave us the same engine so updates and maintence and any addition to the game could be seamless for both markets and that's fine .
But this new engine 1 should have contained some new content . The chat still is the same primitive way , any reason why we can't toggle between the last 5 people who sent tells ?
. 2 just come out and say sorry the game will no longer run on anything below ios8 period !
Done bam the truth . Plain and simple go out and buy a new device , instead it's oh my gee we didn't know oh we are trying so hard to fix it ! My rear. They knew darn well it won't run on 256k ram devices a year of testing and you don't know this ? Wake up they know dam well it's 512 or better and that's the truth .

Ps this message board still sucks and has not been fixed to run in mobile you can't even read the whole field of text without swiping back and forth from left to right .

Fix the new idols !? BS they should have never been changed or put into the game to begin with . Nerfing is the corporate way to milk the game and dampen it down so it's harder and you play longer and spend more . And now it's worse then ever to level and kill bosses and there is no turning back get use to it .

Got news for you the game barely runs on an ipod5 touch. Have three of them and they lag badly, people dont load for ages and you need to turn down all the settings or the game is unplayable. If you are solo on an uncrowded map with nerf settings it's choppy but ok but on raids it lags badly borders on unplayable.

I was going to buy another ipod5 now I'm waiting to see if the game runs well first.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|