Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

Is the mount trade-able?

This might be helpful for some people who wants to transfer the mount around so their alts get to use it, or sell for huge amount of cash. Don't want to end up stuck with one toon :shock:
Sound pretty cocky there.... On another note, I'm sure it is.
After seeing all those amazing mounts? Not really that cocky lol. (well it is one of the best drawings I've done 8-) )
Is the mount trade-able?

This might be helpful for some people who wants to transfer the mount around so their alts get to use it, or sell for huge amount of cash. Don't want to end up stuck with one toon :shock:
Sultans white carpet was tradable so im assuming this one will be too.
Was the sultan's white carpet an item only obtainable via a competition?

I've also noticed a potential wording problem in the competition description, specifically about the mount

Forged in the embers of a phoenix rebirth by one of the great Shaman it is rumoured to be as powerful as one of the Mythical Phoenix Gliders that only the very lucky will find in the Phoenix Mystery Chest.
Did it just say "find in the Phoenix Mystery Chest?" I thought it's exclusively for this competition :geek:

I dont see why every one is stating "skilled artist" to win the mount its also about creativity. So even if ur not the best at drawing you can still win by being creative.
Because your ability to express creativity is limited by your ability to draw.

If you can't draw your epic dragon mount well, then some of that creativity is lost.

I dont see why every one is stating "skilled artist" to win the mount its also about creativity. So even if ur not the best at drawing you can still win by being creative.

If you can't draw your epic dragon mount well, then some of that creativity is lost.
tbh id rather take design then a pretty looking picture that can be tweaked. even explaining your mount helps if you cant draw it as well as some others. if this competition is all about drawing then why even do it knowing not everyone is on par to others drawing skills? :lol:
Also if im correct the exclusive mount can be dropped by Shamans...(Correct me if im wrong)

tbh id rather take design then a pretty looking picture that can be tweaked. even explaining your mount helps if you cant draw it as well as some others. if this competition is all about drawing then why even do it knowing not everyone is on par to others drawing skills? :lol:
Also if im correct the exclusive mount can be dropped by Shamans...(Correct me if im wrong)
*Correct* ;)
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Everyone butters up there stick with two wings with 1000 characters worth of background info.

All the mounts will just be the same as in the past, speed and camo, thats it. And I dont know if you've noticed, but up until now just the different designs and making things look pretty is what OTM has been going for.

Plus, this is an art competition mostly, those who can draw well usually have the most creative minds too, and they can see what they want perfectly. Concept art doesnt necessarily mean complete game changers like pets.
Rogue 166 - Ghostbro
Ranger 126 - Acebow
Warrior 85 - Ghostwar

Soldiersofjah
SULIS