Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enough with the AH BS

Pretty certain I already confirmed this for the next build.

But yeah, next client.
Is this just AH or all menus that have gold amounts in them? Like shops, inventory, trade menu, etc.
If I recall, first in the Auction House then in the rest of the game.
Pretty certain I already confirmed this for the next build.

But yeah, next client.

Pretty sure you've confirmed several things for future updates in the past that never transpired....
Just sayin.....
Yea like everyone has infinite gold, currys chicken hat. How could you forget? :roll: :roll:
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Re: Enough with the AH BS

I still say you dont like the prices find another seller you trust. Just like grocery stores. If its more then what you want to pay wait others post lower. Asm friemds to sell it for what you desire. But domt expect pet tolens to be under 25k dont say they should be 10k because when you want a offhand thats 300k from vendor you jack your prices up. I do agree some prices are high, wait others sell it cheaper. The ah is good you CAN NOT BE CHEATED. If you cant read 4000 40000 400000 then slow down. And count the number 0. A comma may look like a . Not a , notice ,.., wount change it either in trade. Only trade with people you trust if ah is high then move on check back later. Lir wants 30k for aged amd tarnished items alot dirimg day but later at nite its 15 to 20k