Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When's new event?

I hate it how people beg OTM for premature release dates and then blame them when it isn't n schedule, DONT pressure them into releasing a premature time that they might not be able to uphold jeez..
Ummm summer is almost over. And next event is scheduled for October so ppl are not begging for premature release. Ppl are getting annoyed because this event will last 4-6 weeks when it was supposed to last 12-14 weeks. And with bosses spawn rates not many ppl will get the drops they wanted.
"Summer hasn't started for me yet"
stop using that bs excuse and realise there is more countries and seasons around the world than just your own, and stop complaining about everything if it's really that bad find a new game... Who cares if the games seasons aren't perfectly aligned with YOUR real life seasons will that effect you so bad?
I said that Beltane will be a real short event and ppl are annoyed because time might not be enough to collect the new boss drops.
I was not complaining and Btw if I am going to find another game or not is none of your concern.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

The new event will likely last 4 months and the October update will go live late December and include the winter event.

This is a gut feeling based on past events.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

There is no way it takes more then a week for approval from Apple. That excuse was valid for 2 maybe 3 days tops.
Apples approval can take 1 - 2 weeks, Android is usually quicker. We then have to set up everything on our end so the update is linked on our servers.

The summer event will be very soon with an announcement posted both on the forum and on social media.
Say approval does take 1-2 weeks, you guys said you sent the build to apple on July 26th. That was 15 days ago.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

On lugh we got a godly qs helm, couple imp dmg bracers, dark crusades helm, mord godly rogue ring, like 12 decent drops from necro and couple spears and grims
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

I hate it how people beg OTM for premature release dates and then blame them when it isn't n schedule, DONT pressure them into releasing a premature time that they might not be able to uphold jeez..
Ummm summer is almost over. And next event is scheduled for October so ppl are not begging for premature release. Ppl are getting annoyed because this event will last 4-6 weeks when it was supposed to last 12-14 weeks. And with bosses spawn rates not many ppl will get the drops they wanted.
"Summer hasn't started for me yet"
stop using that bs excuse and realise there is more countries and seasons around the world than just your own, and stop complaining about everything if it's really that bad find a new game... Who cares if the games seasons aren't perfectly aligned with YOUR real life seasons will that effect you so bad?
Gezus friddo calm yer knickers down. What the person meant was that this upcoming event will only last 6-8 weeks meaning not everyone will get a chance to get new drops as the typical joggers will get everything. He wanted a chance to get a set, as this is one of the best event drops that they have come out with and since people have 30 sets already and others have zippo the ones with sets are more likely to hog up more than learn how to share.

Kissy bum bums.