Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Huge disconnect between loot designers

OTM gave opportunity to those outside the dominant clan to close in the gap, they gave them a chance to get gears with stats close to EG boss drops. Like the vials dropped in the tower, the occult gears can be a very good replacement for DL/EDL, solo farm can do it or can be bought from other players, no need for raid group to get. 200 lux shops and event lux shops items are comparable to hung mordris necro and dl weapons. the event boss is so easy to kill that non EG clans can take down compared to previous yule event.
Now for the Endgame clans, need to gear up EDL gears in preparation for the next EG boss in tower, i just hope the drops will be significantly higher than what you can buy from the lux shops.

Imma have to agree with gabee I think otm did it to lessen the gap between dominant clans and non dominant clans if they did this intentionally idk lol but that's what I feel it did and it's not such a bad idea IMO .
Still they could go about this issue in a completely different way so that they don't have to make lux OP and make boss loot worthless. Find a way to allow everyone to kill bosses, either way it's poor decision making/design on OTMs part IMO

The fact that one of the biggest bosses in game drops an item that has anything to do with bandage wounds shows how ridiculous loot can be. I still think it's otm way of trolling players. Seriously. Bandage wounds. Insulted
Tbh I don't mind these drops some people do like trying to go for biggest heal as warrior or rogue whatever and these drops enable them to achieve this. Other drops like sacrifice skulls and helms are super annoying
Oderint Dum Metuant.

biggest heal as a warrior.....lol. sure I suppose that's some bragging rights to some, but c'mon now, let's not lose sight that this game isn't about online rankings.

maxing first aid and having lots of vit should have been enough to get warrior highest heal and players shouldn't have to depend on crap drops from end game bosses to improve a fluff stats.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Go back and read the first forum page ever. OTM is a contracted out company. Obviously different people from different companies are designing many aspects of the game.
That much is obvious and that's why I said loot designers should refer to other loot designer's work so that they create appropriate items.

Hey just to clarify were an independent company and make everything for the game ourselves in house.

The next big loot area coming is gelebrons floor of the tower which is aiming to be a challenging group and clan raiding area rather than a levelling area. Hopefully we can get some good beta testing on this and a lot of feedback on the loot before it gets released.

Hopefully we can get some good beta testing on this and a lot of feedback on the loot before it gets released.
In the last 2-3 betas, none of the loot feedback was considered at all. most of the time, what shows up in beta is what gets released. players may give feedback but often ignored. Just look at the Ostara luxury item feedback thread and many were saying they are overpowered for a level 150 item and yet they were released as is. What's the point of beta feedback?

Hopefully we can get some good beta testing on this and a lot of feedback on the loot before it gets released.
In the last 2-3 betas, none of the loot feedback was considered at all. most of the time, what shows up in beta is what gets released. players may give feedback but often ignored. Just look at the Ostara luxury item feedback thread and many were saying they are overpowered for a level 150 item and yet they were released as is. What's the point of beta feedback?
Not to mention the claims of buffing 200 tower lux Amy's and bracelets that was completely disregarded