Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes first birthday celebration!

Fasion item birthday hat :)
Also is it possible to have fasion items like a golem suite etc
Would look great if you could change the total look of your player I'd personally love to be walking around looking like a golem or one of the new mobs
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Yeah a fashion birthday hat sounds perfect, just make it look awesome! (No dorky "dunce"-styled hat).

And also, I would LOVE a 2 for 1 plat sale. Would make me go out of my way to buy.

Other then that, I don't care for much else. Green dragon sounds cool, but make sure he drops only fashion-based items. Stat-based items cause too many problems with all the armors and weapons at this point.

P.S. - Would be really nice if this event didn't stay long. Keeping events too long and not sticking to event deadlines has caused too many problems in the past. I think 2 weeks is a fair amount.

Hi there

Celtic Heroes will be 1 year old on 16th June 2012.

Any requests on how we should celebrate?

We were thinking perhaps a birthday hat and a huge green dragon in Lirs reach and a plat sale, or magic carpet in otherworld or something like that.

Please feel free to post your ideas as we have time to implement whatever you think would be nice.

Thanks!
What level dragon are we talking about here? One that's actually a formidable opponent like the one I've heard about in the Otherworld, or one at about the same level as the Midwinter Fairy Queen?
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

+1 for Double XP day or 2days or week. (everyone benefits)

Not sure on green dragon, would be a good idea but depends on the level etc. (only high levels benefit)

Double Plat day, week etc. (only people with money / willing to spend benefit) (so does OTM).

Morph Charms or Clothing (Golem, Wyvern etc..) (depending on how you get it, everyone could benefit and would be a great idea. (maybe a boss for each type that drops 3 items) (could get A Scrawny Wolf boss or something of the sort that some lower levels could take. And also bosses like a golem, tree, Wyvern, wisp, unicorn, Wraith, etc.)

My main suggestion would be a Quest for a fashion Birthday Hat that gave a gold bonus per mob killed. (as all the items that sell to shop have been dramatically reduced it will give people the urge to actually farm gold again). Different stages to the quest though. Maybe complete stage 1 (should be pretty easy and do-able for all levels) and get a hat that is just for looks and gives no bonus (sorta like the Broom of Cackling). Complete stage 2 (should be a little bit harder) and get an upgrade to your hat to infuse it with the ability to drop +5% gold per kill. Complete stage 2 which should be a fair bit harder, and get another upgrade to infuse your hat to 10% gold per kill. Complete stage 3 which should be considerably harder, and get another upgrade to infuse your hat with 25% gold. Then a final quest stage which should be extremely hard. (but worth doing) to infuse your hat to up to 50% gold per kill. (maybe a little high. I personally don't think so, because that is only an extra 10ish gold per kill in otherworld)

(Also think everyone in group should get the upgrade, or at least 3 people in group).

let me know what Y'all think :)

..RAP :!:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

My main suggestion would be a Quest for a fashion Birthday Hat that gave a gold bonus per mob killed. (as all the items that sell to shop have been dramatically reduced it will give people the urge to actually farm gold again). Different stages to the quest though. Maybe complete stage 1 (should be pretty easy and do-able for all levels) and get a hat that is just for looks and gives no bonus (sorta like the Broom of Cackling). Complete stage 2 (should be a little bit harder) and get an upgrade to your hat to infuse it with the ability to drop +5% gold per kill. Complete stage 2 which should be a fair bit harder, and get another upgrade to infuse your hat to 10% gold per kill. Complete stage 3 which should be considerably harder, and get another upgrade to infuse your hat with 25% gold. Then a final quest stage which should be extremely hard. (but worth doing) to infuse your hat to up to 50% gold per kill. (maybe a little high. I personally don't think so, because that is only an extra 10ish gold per kill in otherworld)

like this idea alot +1
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

like this idea alot +1

Yup I also like that idea.

In terms of the 2for1 plat sale thing. Personally, I wouldn't like it. But that's just me because I spent all my previous money on OTM's plat and now I don't have any left. It would also not be fair to all the players who just don't/can't buy plat. As suggested before you COULD give everyone some platinum, umm but then again im not sure if you would want to do that. I don't know lol. But I gotta say. The gold hat thing is really appealing. :p

Multiple ideas will make a wide range of players happy so why not do several?

Personally I love the magic carpet idea, maybe you could sell them like the sleds and have different levels of movement haste?

I also like the plat sale idea...now that we can buy additional spell slots and bank space why not get the most for you money on a small one time purchase?

I too, would love to see the zones lit up at night, maybe with little swarms of fireflies lighting the way?

MY IDEAS:
1) something to go in the off hand with some kind of stats maybe a bunch of flowers?
2) something that would help train novelty - If you weren't around at Halloween then there is no way to train this ability
3) party favors that you can pick up in arena and use as weapons, and birthday party decorations in the arena...think about it! Pick up a birthday cake and throw it at someone in the arena!
4) and my favorite idea: now that we all have 5 new abilities to get caught up on how about something that gives a big bonus to how fast you gain ability levels? Or even 5 items, each one giving a bonus to gaining levels in a specific ability: Reflex, Willpower, Vigor, Fortitude, Warding
Cheers!
Kasha 222 Mage - Full EDL
Sylk 215 Rogue
Saffrron 220 Druid
Wasabii 191 Ranger
Paprikash 140 Warrior
DL Crown drop rate is a horrible joke STILL!

Cool ideas guys! I think it'd be cool to have some new (temporary) enemies that drop presents and when you open a present it would be some type of reward, like gloves (40%) Boots (20%) curiass (5%) greaves (I5%) Helm (30%). So you would have to get lots of presents to get all the rewards. I also think the castle should be decorated, with banners. It'd be cool to hace some quest to get some weapon. And cake, like a one use item that restores all health/energy. and a "festive air" status would be cool, lets you travel at 20% extra movement speed. I really like the idea of transformation charms, and new mounts. It would be awesome for the fashion shops to sell more fashion items, to make characters more unique. Also a 2 for 1 plat sounds amazing.
Nightwing beta
IPhone 3GS
Wifi Connection

Double xp would be great, good idea illogic. I don't like the double plat idea admin wouldn't be fair to everyone.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

The idea for 2 for 1 plat is a great idea. It rewards those who buy plat and encourages those that don't. Putting together some of the ideas here and adding my own. You could make the tavern a festive area. Make one of the NPCs there give a birthday hat and a piece of birthday cake in exchange for a present. You can use the old presents from the Christmas patch. The piece of cake could just be a small energy restore, like restores 25 energy. You could make this similar to a quest so that it can only be completed once. The NPC can say something to the effect of "Glad to see you here for the Birthday Celebration! I'll take your gift. Enjoy the cake and the party!"