Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with Celtic heroes

Naturally to resolve this I think we need a larger focus on more end game content (bosses, zones) as this will help alleviate the issues between clans fighting for dominance.
We're not evening fighting for dominance on my server...just want a freakin' chance at the end game stuff without the dom clan blocking everyone else. LOL

Naturally to resolve this I think we need a larger focus on more end game content (bosses, zones) as this will help alleviate the issues between clans fighting for dominance.
We're not evening fighting for dominance on my server...just want a freakin' chance at the end game stuff without the dom clan blocking everyone else. LOL
Unfortunately in this game, you either join Epona or you lock battle for bosses.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Unfortunately in this game, you either join Epona or you lock battle for bosses.
i wished I would have joined Epona. Why is there not a crying emoji?
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Same!!
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

From Units and Colors in Arawn to Aeq in Balor, Celtic heroes seems to get its fair share of negativity. Of course this is normal for a game, but ive just recently come back from a break just to see even more drama. Clearly this will never stop, but OTM refuses to adress the issue publicly, and if they wont i will. I think its time we start doing something about these monopoly clans and scammers. Celtic heroes isnt even fun anymore. The only thriving server is Epona, and the rest are either dead or in some type of drama. Stop. I am making this post because I dont know a permanant solution to the problem but maybe one of you do. Please reply. Thank you
Only replying to this thread because you are indirectly trashing my clan and server....
Unit and Colours receive negativity from the rest of the server for some pretty good reason. The clan's membership is 95% ex-resurgence members who were kicked for a variety of reasons from scamming, gear selling, harassment, etc... the other 5% minus 2 members that I can name off the top of my head are individuals black listed either for scamming, harassment, the spam sending of unsolicited hello kitty. And those 2 I brought up, both quit long ago... but I include them because they bear the clan name and are good people. This is a group of people who don't want to be liked or care about being liked by the rest of the server, they don't play to make friends, they play to gear themselves (which is fine) at the cost of anyone else (not fine). Res has tried to have a positive relationship with their leaders but being blown off once by their leaders isn't the way to get liked... We went for a friendly handshake and greeting and they slammed the door, that's that.

Don't bring up a clan/server that you obviously don't understand... Arawn is a poor case for an evil dominant clan structure like your OP suggests. Up until this past week Res even helped lower clans kill bosses, but after that lower clan this week trash talked us for not tanking and killing a snorri for them (they only had 4 people online...) and broke the arrangement where they wouldn't poach res members we went back to just not helping them, but even then we do nothing to hamper them. Arawn is a perfect example of healthy competition amongst clans, unit/colours is an exception but they are rarely active anymore ( go figure, clans that exist soley on hateing everyone else don't last all that long), and every server has a scammer hang out cllan...

Not every server with a main "dominant" clan has a bad "dominant" clan... Arawn has 0 griefing and we don't hamper other clans from starting up. We exist and have open recruitment so long as you are not an a-hole, and of course we try and recruit new players, but we don't do anything to prevent lower clans from succeeding other than try to lock bosses that we still need drops from. We don't camp bosses we don't need nor do we purposefully try to outlock them just to outlock them.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Jaeger...ask yourself...

If my information current...
Is my information correct...
Does anyone care...
And will people be mad about this post...

I think the replies to your post have answered these questions.

Also, where on earth did you get this ludicrous [url]information?

Edit: Obviously you dont keep up with any news if you make these assumptions and that epona is the only good server at this point. Some worlds are all thriving well and resurgence hasnt killed gele in a week til 2 days ago becuz we always got major lag, from server, not players, preventing any possible raids.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Celtic Heroes was designed to be a competitive game. Without competition, this game would be a perfect game and everyone would leave and NO ONE would spend money on the game. Drama is a side effect of competition and also builds up competition.
Durkijatik-Arawn 120

Nichol-Crom 148

From Units and Colors in Arawn to Aeq in Balor, Celtic heroes seems to get its fair share of negativity. Of course this is normal for a game, but ive just recently come back from a break just to see even more drama. Clearly this will never stop, but OTM refuses to adress the issue publicly, and if they wont i will. I think its time we start doing something about these monopoly clans and scammers. Celtic heroes isnt even fun anymore. The only thriving server is Epona, and the rest are either dead or in some type of drama. Stop. I am making this post because I dont know a permanant solution to the problem but maybe one of you do. Please reply. Thank you
Only replying to this thread because you are indirectly trashing my clan and server....
Unit and Colours receive negativity from the rest of the server for some pretty good reason. The clan's membership is 95% ex-resurgence members who were kicked for a variety of reasons from scamming, gear selling, harassment, etc... the other 5% minus 2 members that I can name off the top of my head are individuals black listed either for scamming, harassment, the spam sending of unsolicited hello kitty. And those 2 I brought up, both quit long ago... but I include them because they bear the clan name and are good people. This is a group of people who don't want to be liked or care about being liked by the rest of the server, they don't play to make friends, they play to gear themselves (which is fine) at the cost of anyone else (not fine). Res has tried to have a positive relationship with their leaders but being blown off once by their leaders isn't the way to get liked... We went for a friendly handshake and greeting and they slammed the door, that's that.

Don't bring up a clan/server that you obviously don't understand... Arawn is a poor case for an evil dominant clan structure like your OP suggests. Up until this past week Res even helped lower clans kill bosses, but after that lower clan this week trash talked us for not tanking and killing a snorri for them (they only had 4 people online...) and broke the arrangement where they wouldn't poach res members we went back to just not helping them, but even then we do nothing to hamper them. Arawn is a perfect example of healthy competition amongst clans, unit/colours is an exception but they are rarely active anymore ( go figure, clans that exist soley on hateing everyone else don't last all that long), and every server has a scammer hang out cllan...

Not every server with a main "dominant" clan has a bad "dominant" clan... Arawn has 0 griefing and we don't hamper other clans from starting up. We exist and have open recruitment so long as you are not an a-hole, and of course we try and recruit new players, but we don't do anything to prevent lower clans from succeeding other than try to lock bosses that we still need drops from. We don't camp bosses we don't need nor do we purposefully try to outlock them just to outlock them.
This has to stop!

I can speak for DS but I assume the other clans have faced this issue with "Your" clan too.

"This is a group of people who don't want to be liked or care about being liked by the rest of the server, they don't play to make friends" what are you saying?!
Let people play how they want to play. Stop the criticism. Just because they arent as powerful as your "clan" doenst allow you to judge them in any negative way. They took off with some items who cares, I heard many stories that their ppl ran off to your clan too. Please provide balanced arguments.

"Res has tried to have a positive relationship", I have been ksed left to right, that clan ladies and gentleman has wasted 200$ of my hard earned money. Before this so called terms were there I've been insulted multiple times. Whilst waiting for a boss, whilst lixing! I have contacted support about this and not even they are helping me when I AM HARRASSED IN GAME. I can speak for all clans on this server when I say that Resurgence is made up of Bullies. Whenever I bring this to their leaders they blow it off. All your new members think that they are the 'cool' guys because that clan kills all the high bosses but let me tell you, y'all are bullies. Everyday we get confronted by this! Everyday the same insults when is this going to stop??

"Arawn is a poor case", what are you even talking about. All YOU do here on forum is to promote how good your clan is doing. Arawn is not about 1 clan its about the whole server. When are you going to go out of your box and see what around you. You have no right whatsoever to talk about any clan but your own. YOU dont know what it is to be harrassed all day long.

"Arawn has 0 griefing" this was introduced not long ago, but before that whoah you guys loved it. I heard most of that clan is waiting to continue that.

Now to all the people that tell me to block them, they keep harrassing their 'enemies' until they quit playing and create lvl 1 toons to bother you. OUT of game they find you and they tell us we have no life! Let me tell you they harrassed even their own members and thats the reason why they leave.

SUPPORT WHEN ARE YOU HELPING US?!!! I have sent countless of emails and ingame messages.

Sorry for my frustration but it had to get out but all forum has become is the race to who has killed the most Gelebron. Where is the unity?! Small clans are fully being negelcted.
Last edited by Issra on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sulis for life