Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why Bring it Back?

FALSE ADVERTISING INDEED!!! SHAME ON YOU!

LOL? You think. They care?

More seriously, OTM where do you get your polls and statistics to say from majority of player demands..?

If this is to butter up Android players idm, but coming from an almost dying server , bringing back op lux is the worst that can happen ( after forum relooking :p :roll: )

Firstly because players who are decked in lux and invested big in them are barely are no longer interested in camping killing logging in for bosses .
Unless you beleive they come from mother Theresa school and are on a humanitarian selfless mission to gear their Clanmates, how do you motivate players to log in for bosses if all they gotta do is one thumb click shop, then sit their arse camping castle to show off their lux??

Otm you are definitely rowing a different kind of boat.

FALSE ADVERTISING INDEED!!! SHAME ON YOU!

LOL? You think. They care?

More seriously, OTM where do you get your polls and statistics to say from majority of player demands..?
aren't these forums a means to collect statistics of player demands?
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!

It just says during ostra, which they were. It never said they would not appear in future ostra. Reasonably taken it means they wouldn't be comming back for awhile, which was true. #notfalseadvertising.

Second nothing ever said it would be the best items ever and at no time in the future would similar or better items be released.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I have absolutely no issues if similar or better items were released. What we got INSTEAD was the exact same item slapped back into the game.

Lazy and disappointing at the same time! A win win if we were aiming for sub-par.

Also, the Crier clearly says
"They will only be present during the Ostara.."

Which would imply that this Lux is ONLY (hence the use of the word ONLY) available during this Ostara. He has said the same thing every Event since 2013, meaning OTM had at least planned at one point to make Event Lux Limited Time.

It isn't anymore and nothing is gonna change that, I'm just disappointed in OTM for going back on their word.
Would you kindly?

I have absolutely no issues if similar or better items were released. What we got INSTEAD was the exact same item slapped back into the game.

Lazy and disappointing at the same time! A win win if we were aiming for sub-par.

Also, the Crier clearly says
"They will only be present during the Ostara.."

Which would imply that this Lux is ONLY (hence the use of the word ONLY) available during this Ostara. He has said the same thing every Event since 2013, meaning OTM had at least planned at one point to make Event Lux Limited Time.

It isn't anymore and nothing is gonna change that, I'm just disappointed in OTM for going back on their word.
Lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Alright, thanks Muldar.

I understand it was created in the second Beta, but had OTM planned to implement it before the Fishing Beta was even released?

Please say no, or else we'd all have been living a lie believing we were buying Limited time items while you guys had plans to bring it back all along :cry:

Also, find myself agreeing with the others in saying Android should just get a Samhain 2013 Legacy Shop for a season but with adjusted prices. They've got no Reaper Rings as is, no sense making them pay up the ass for them now.
No, this was decided upon after player feedback during the first Fishing Beta.

This will allow us to have a better focus towards permanent content whilst giving players a way to get lux.