Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fishing Update Open Beta Sign Up!

Agreed. I think pets should be tradeable, or at least sellable for half price. Switching between pets, idk about that one. That's like getting every per for the price of one which sounds pretty selfish to me. Pick one that suits you best and stick to it. All pet abilities should be shared, so there's only a pet skill and not bunny/dog.
Please OTM, listen to Blackdagger95, make all pet abilities into one pet ability :idea:
Pibe Warrior lvl 230 (Proud General of Syndicate)
Piperdude Rogue lvl 125
Pibesdruid Druid lvl 121
Purplepiper Ranger lvl 87

^ at first I disagreed with this idea having one pet ability but once you start to think about it and realize how long it will take to keep maxing out every pet you get. It will just be insane
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Do you all know who isn't complaining about better pets coming out?

The people who knew better pets were probably going to come out in the next update and had the discipline to not spend the time and or money to get a pet now.

Don't blame others for your undisciplined decisions.
Yep , only reason I didn't get a pet I could have , I knew pets were permanant content ( wierd tokens only drop from event chest then), and there's always better but if we keep thinking like this we would never get a pet , I'm just waiting for a pet with a really useful skill - I like rabbits ( not the look) cause of the decent heal if they are high lvl

And I think they messed up on the pets , it shouldn't require u to buy new pets to lvl ure old one......pets have a lvl req, y doesn't the abilities level em! Or pets could get experience too when u lix and after a certain number of days the pet will lvl ,much easier and cheaper then spending 12mill+ on a max lvl pet

The people who knew better pets were probably going to come out in the next update and had the discipline to not spend the time and or money to get a pet now.

Then you'll be holding onto your pet tokens indefinitely since better pets will pop up every 3 months.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Whats ur Token Ability at? What lvl is ur Token at? Do u feel it helps u more at raid bosses than a dog, bunny or whatever pet?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Whats ur Token Ability at? What lvl is ur Token at? Do u feel it helps u more at raid bosses than a dog, bunny or whatever pet?
lmao, does Zendroid even still play anymore? Not sure about his Android career, but in Morrigan he never attended any raid. He was the original GB15.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.