Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with Celtic heroes

yeah many clans got multiple geles this weekend thanks to the resets i heard epona did not, so although they may be "thriving" seems like its a server eg players often avoid.
i heard arawn hasnt killed gele since the update. And epona has failed 1 gele due to lag. All other kills died day of reset
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

From Units and Colors in Arawn to Aeq in Balor, Celtic heroes seems to get its fair share of negativity. Of course this is normal for a game, but ive just recently come back from a break just to see even more drama. Clearly this will never stop, but OTM refuses to adress the issue publicly, and if they wont i will. I think its time we start doing something about these monopoly clans and scammers. Celtic heroes isnt even fun anymore. The only thriving server is Epona, and the rest are either dead or in some type of drama. Stop. I am making this post because I dont know a permanant solution to the problem but maybe one of you do. Please reply. Thank you
Many of the systems we implement in the game are designed to give others (that are dedicated enough) a chance, spawn windows, target lock etc.
Due to the limited resources however, I agree the game can turn overly competitive in a somewhat mirroring of real life.

Naturally to resolve this I think we need a larger focus on more end game content (bosses, zones) as this will help alleviate the issues between clans fighting for dominance.
Probably wont stop the issue completely, as is human nature, but it would help.

I hope with the release of Corrupted Gardens we can help in this regard and I will ensure any and all feedback during the beta of said update is seen by the relevant members of the team.

yeah many clans got multiple geles this weekend thanks to the resets i heard epona did not, so although they may be "thriving" seems like its a server eg players often avoid.
Geles in Epona are scheduled either 2gt or 20gt. When a reset happens we go through all raid bosses. And leave Gele at his schedule. We failed twice only because of lag not because EGs are avoiding. There has not been a failed Gele prior the lags across servers in Epona. When he is scheduled it's wechatted what is needed etc and people come and kill it.

No need to state which server is thriving it is very obvious just check the world posts for people wanting to transfer in. ;)
no disrespect to epona however implying that it is the only thriving server is moronic, yes there are servers filled with drama and are crumbling however there are just as many servers with an active endgame not only epona.

Many of the systems we implement in the game are designed to give others (that are dedicated enough) a chance, spawn windows, target lock etc..
In theory. But not in practice.

Long spawn windows gives advantage to large clans.

Target lock does help lower level clans. But you haven't seen large clans lock and hold multiple bosses simultaneously because they don't rage (like carrow and halloween event, clans will just hold multiples til they can kill them one at a time). Id say target lock is 50-50 at best.

And don't forget runes. - clans with toons that can farm runes in Arcane Sanctum obliterate lower clans who can't even get there to farm them.

Dedication is only part of it. CH game mechanics do favor large high level clans.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Well from gwydion the most people who transfer out specifically to epona are scammers and people who were black listed by the top clan because of things they did while out of clan (grief,clan hop, scam, or just being extremely unforgiving to be around)

So I guess epona is doing well since it would be housing outcasts from most servers
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Epona is thriving because their economy is 100% open with no resctriction bs, which is generally a very good thing because no black market exists. And Epona is thriving because of the sheer amount of people that want to go there for the reason listed before.

This game was never designed to be competitive, it was designed for players to get together and down bosses together and so far Epona is the best example of that type of game (which is why so many peopls want to go there).

This shouldn’t be an agreement at all
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Epona is thriving because their economy is 100% open with no resctriction bs, which is generally a very good thing because no black market exists. And Epona is thriving because of the sheer amount of people that want to go there for the reason listed before.

This game was never designed to be competitive, it was designed for players to get together and down bosses together and so far Epona is the best example of that type of game (which is why so many peopls want to go there).

target locks, ability to create clans, arena, open world bosses, yep clearly not designed to have competition. Resources are scarce, you yourself complained about the prot attack brace drop rate no more then a week ago, if otm didn't want to have competition they wouldn't design loot tables this way. A few top tiers drop every 6 months, 2-3 pures a week and they expect clans to work together, i think not. They chose this path and it feels like it stunts growth on most servers as there isn't the capacity for lots of endgames and many players quit. Have to keep progression at a moderate pace, nothing wrong with a grind but thats not how it was designed we are still forced to kill lvl 190 bosses that are 4 years old.

Game description on the play store from the developers says "clash against other clans" and "... Compete against rivals". That would seem to indicate the developers intended for competition and realized there would be clan vs clan battles for control of resources
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Well from gwydion the most people who transfer out specifically to epona are scammers and people who were black listed by the top clan because of things they did while out of clan (grief,clan hop, scam, or just being extremely unforgiving to be around)

So I guess epona is doing well since it would be housing outcasts from most servers
so much salt...lolz but ok there must be some truth to what you have said but dont generalize. its dumb to do that. myriad of reasons why people xfer. i personally move cause i cant stand the stress of lock battles and ik for a fact others enjoy that (to each his own) and i like owning my gears not borrowing from clan bank or earning points to get it. it is a game not a job. i can be active for months and be gone. my stuff is mine. i come back and they are still mine.

others move cause they have friends in the server that can help them pimp up their new noobs. others just want a fresh start. so i suggest u give them that. you make mistakes urself im sure unless ur perfect and sometimes u just wanna start over. if ur enjoying the server u are at right now good for u! if others enjoy theirs let them? live and let live. cause we have some outcasts ur housing too lol but we wish them well after all game is meant for fun ayt?
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

Geles in Epona are scheduled either 2gt or 20gt. When a reset happens we go through all raid bosses. And leave Gele at his schedule. We failed twice only because of lag not because EGs are avoiding. There has not been a failed Gele prior the lags across servers in Epona. When he is scheduled it's wechatted what is needed etc and people come and kill it.

No need to state which server is thriving it is very obvious just check the world posts for people wanting to transfer in. ;)
no disrespect to epona however implying that it is the only thriving server is moronic, yes there are servers filled with drama and are crumbling however there are just as many servers with an active endgame not only epona.
All good! And we have great tons of drama too lol i think it will just be present always no matter which server u play. it is just the manner on how the populace deals with it. Of course the clan leads also influences this aspect a lot.
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.