Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Forum Theme!

Wow, this is so hard to get used to.... :laugh:
Also, where's the smiley list gone? I had to type the one above out....
Probably will be for a little while but surprisingly easy to use after a bit of practice.

Still needs a few tweaks.

• The mobile site is much easier to use than before, but the graphic is cut off at the top of the screen.
  • I'm also not really liking how large the header graphic is either.
  • where are the links to facebook and twitter?
  • Not sure if it's the font, color scheme, or something else but for some reason my eyes tend to skip over the text in posts
  • I like the recent posts at the bottom of the page
  • The menu bar at the top is great too. I especially like the drop down menu in the top right
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Wow, this is so hard to get used to.... :laugh:
Also, where's the smiley list gone? I had to type the one above out....
Probably will be for a little while but surprisingly easy to use after a bit of practice.

Still needs a few tweaks.
Oh, typing didn't work anyway :? thanks muldar
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

• The mobile site is much easier to use than before, but the graphic is cut off at the top of the screen.
  • I'm also not really liking how large the header graphic is either.
  • where are the links to facebook and twitter?
  • Not sure if it's the font, color scheme, or something else but for some reason my eyes tend to skip over the text in posts
  • I like the recent posts at the bottom of the page
  • The menu bar at the top is great too. I especially like the drop down menu in the top right
Working on this at the moment thanks Bitey :)
i thought you guys where working on new game update not forum update...
This was all done by myself.

Definitely not a fan of the desktop version of this new theme, most everything is too big/spacious for navigation to be quick and simple and the aesthetic is too Silicon Valley for a medieval game. I like it on mobile, for it is far superior to the native mobile version of the last theme, but not desktop!

Overall the new theme seems too fake, utilizing a style that doesn't fit CH at all. Like putting modern art in a medieval castle...

I used the old desktop version on mobile, it worked great and looked great! This, while retaining the same functionality as the previous theme, and being a cool-looking theme overall, doesn't bear the same sense of community.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I love this new theme. Although nostalgia at first made me dislike it, now I'm all for this. Intuitive and minimal. Goes well with Googles apples theme which is seen in Now. One recommendation I'd say is to enlarge the posters name and pic maybe, cause it's smaller than the content they say and lil hard to check who it is unless red n blue name.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

I do not like. Is there a way to view desktop version like before? I can't seem to find it. Used to have a mobile version and a link to desktop version at the bottom.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I don't really like this forum theme preferred the last one but I'm sure i'd get used to it in a week or so as always.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

I kinda like it more it's easier to click posts on the phone than before
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"