Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cost of the average raid

Gelebron is plat sink, I agree, but our clan uses the rewarded golds from hrung , mordy necro , proteus, event boss and gelebron kills to buy the needed books lixes restos idols.
But is that enough? In a way your losing more than your gaining
We don't use plat on hrung and gained estimated 50k golds , mordy estimated 70k golds , necro estimated 70k golds, event boss 210 6* like 100k. We use plat on prot and gele and gained estimated 100k each.

Besides the plat items we bought, we also got to save for our clan anniversary celebration for prizes.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Gelebron is plat sink, I agree, but our clan uses the rewarded golds from hrung , mordy necro , proteus, event boss and gelebron kills to buy the needed books lixes restos idols.
But is that enough? In a way your losing more than your gaining
We don't use plat on hrung and gained estimated 50k golds , mordy estimated 70k golds , necro estimated 70k golds, event boss 210 6* like 100k. We use plat on prot and gele and gained estimated 100k each.

Besides the plat items we bought, we also got to save for our clan anniversary celebration for prizes.
Using lix on mordy necro hrung and prot base is optional. We use our own resources for those if we want to as none is handed out from babk for those anymore
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It's sickening!! This is the only true pay2win game I've come across, any other game u can experience everything w/o paying and just putting in the hard work (if u want it faster and easier then u pay) but I bet u couldn't beat a raid in this game w/o paying. Some people say they haven't paid a penny for the game and they buy off other people, but that means someone else is paying for u to win so it's still the same. People say GameLoft is bad, otm make them look like there giving it away -.-

hrung drops 5812 gold per person, mord 7750, necro 8912, gelebron 11625. it adds up.
Truee but you still gotta be in the lock group to obtain the gold
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

hrung drops 5812 gold per person, mord 7750, necro 8912, gelebron 11625. it adds up.
For a group of 8 people at maximum, that's a total of 46496g for hrung, 62000g for mordy, 71296g for necro, and 93000g for gele. You recover a fraction of the cost and it goes towards just 8 people. Is it supposed to be our job to bank and distribute all the gold, without even a decent system to help with it?

I've never played a game where killing a boss would take so many people, so much time, and end up losing tons of money for throwaway drops. If you think it should cost a clan ~$60 to kill gelebron then that's ok, enjoy yourself.

I think it's ridiculous. It's appalling that players have to coordinate an entire raid for 40 people to spend so much time and money to come back with a handful of dung and try again next week.
Last edited by Vulture on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

It's sickening!! This is the only true pay2win game I've come across, any other game u can experience everything w/o paying and just putting in the hard work (if u want it faster and easier then u pay) but I bet u couldn't beat a raid in this game w/o paying. Some people say they haven't paid a penny for the game and they buy off other people, but that means someone else is paying for u to win so it's still the same. People say GameLoft is bad, otm make them look like there giving it away -.-
very very untrue, yes you may be able to pay to become wealthy but that does by no means get you to end game that takes your own time and patience to level your way there. This is NOT a pay to win

very very untrue, yes you may be able to pay to become wealthy but that does by no means get you to end game that takes your own time and patience to level your way there. This is NOT a pay to win
It is 100% pay to win. Someone had to pay for someone to win. Doesn't matter if you as an individual can make it to 220 in 4 years without paying, because joe from across the street can cash in $10000 and get to 220 in a couple of weeks. And yes, I've seen it happen.

Did you even read the first post of the thread? All the elixirs, idols, pots, etc. How is that not pay to win? It's practically a pay to play. You can play the "free trial" and experience noob content, solo content, or you can buy some plat and play the real game.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Whoever thinks CH is pay to win or even pay to play hasn't played any other mobile mmorpg lmao. I'd be playing OAC2 if I cared about graphics, no bugs, and a wide sweeping world with many quests.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

You guys need to remember, OTM need to pay their small team, but for the boss, he wants to make as much as possible, I've not looked at their accounts for a few years, but why don't you guys guess howuch "admin" earnt last year?
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)