Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Back to the old engine...

Thank you for your work but no thank you on how u ruined the game for most 180+ mordris is impossable now and we were so close to necro but after u made bosses 1000% more
Hp and damage while you only gave us 1k hp idols its physically impossable to even get anywhere without the whole clan on which is never going to happen... I can see most of high levels just quitting game over this because the majority of us get bored 3-4 weeks into event and hrung mordy and stuff are only thing to enertain us but if we cant kill them alot majority will quit over being bored and you guys will LOSE MONEY because most high levels buy the the plat items but without players is no $
Reverting back to the old idols could be a solution... OR you could actually get some druids in ur clan instead of zerging every damn thing
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

Tut tut tut why the moans and gripes here are some in game solutions,
Don't just clan kill, build relationships with other clans would be progress which is what otm have in mind, stop dying so easy play about with build see if any works better or try see if there is new solution better place to pull etc.

On a side note thank you team OTM I am glad and pleased with the direction high five and kudos

Tut tut tut why the moans and gripes here are some in game solutions,
Don't just clan kill, build relationships with other clans would be progress which is what otm have in mind, stop dying so easy play about with build see if any works better or try see if there is new solution better place to pull etc.

On a side note thank you team OTM I am glad and pleased with the direction high five and kudos

Doesn't matter what your build is 1000 hp is 1000 hp and you will get idol locked instantly.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

exactly, we need old idols back...
and has anyone else noticed when you do anything like slide down for time, percent, or up for brightness you have to reconnect?
Yea I thought it was only me getting out of the app and it being unable to "background"

Then I found out you can't even slide down notifications or double press HOME to kill some multitasking apps

Is this intentional or a bug also? The old engine would just reconnect in a few seconds, while this engine basically kicks us to the main menu

Thank you for your work but no thank you on how u ruined the game for most 180+ mordris is impossable now and we were so close to necro but after u made bosses 1000% more
Hp and damage while you only gave us 1k hp idols its physically impossable to even get anywhere without the whole clan on which is never going to happen... I can see most of high levels just quitting game over this because the majority of us get bored 3-4 weeks into event and hrung mordy and stuff are only thing to enertain us but if we cant kill them alot majority will quit over being bored and you guys will LOSE MONEY because most high levels buy the the plat items but without players is no $
Reverting back to the old idols could be a solution... OR you could actually get some druids in ur clan instead of zerging every damn thing
I like this way of thinking.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Screw this engine, and forget CH, I'm not happy that I waisted money a week before this new engine and now I can't play the game. Screw this I'm done >:(

Thank you,
J3LACKGHOST P.S. Dont say you care about other low device users, releasing this update was just a slap to the face. Forget this crap I'm done.

Screw this engine, and forget CH, I'm not happy that I waisted money a week before this new engine and now I can't play the game. Screw this I'm done >:(

Thank you,
J3LACKGHOST P.S. Dont say you care about other low device users, releasing this update was just a slap to the face. Forget this crap I'm done.
Ya man even on a 4s I'm getting frustrated. They literally just made a huge probably irreconcilable blow on the devices that 80% of the players use.

only reason I'm hanging in there is for the clan that I am chief of and to stand against the bullies in Belenus to make room for the good to thrive. But even then not sure this game has much of a future at this point.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

Thank you,
Ya man even on a 4s I'm getting frustrated. They literally just made a huge probably irreconcilable blow on the devices that 80% of the players use.
iPhone 4s is basically the same guts as a ipod5. The game should run smoothly on them but it dosent.

If you turn draw and detail to below half, turn on fast terrain and default chars it's tolerable. However you can't tell who's who and navigating is hard in all the fog caused by the reduced range.

Not to mention mobs don't load fast so all you see is thier names.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Ya man it's bad if even the 4s and 5 have to fully restrict all settings and make it impossible to see where you are going or anyone's look that is like 80% of their player base effected, and it definitely takes the fun out of playing.