Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: xlegion has a point

If you call grinding weeks or months to actually get anough gold to buy regular ancient, and then a new player catches up on you within days having "bought" their level and equipment fun? Yes I guess you are right...

I personally would like to see a game that has "fun" gameplay, does not give advantages to players in any way (just aestethics) and has reachable content for everyone.

Now if you don't mind I will just cry and wait for the next update to see if anything has changed. And if not, I will simply follow XLegion as this game will offer me nothing else but boring grind and a paid right to bragg.

I like this game because its the one and only FTP MMO on the IPod/IPad. But the only reason while I'm playing now is my clan and my clanmates.
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

maybe they should remove the item shop and you will pay the servers and the ppl who programm the game?
Or how should that all get paid?
Do you rellay think that they will do more then 10 $ with just astethic items for real money ?!

maybe they should remove the item shop and you will pay the servers and the ppl who programm the game?
Or how should that all get paid?
Do you rellay think that they will do more then 10 $ with just astethic items for real money ?!
Yes exactly, just like GW2! They are honest, straight AND they are making a lot of money without monthly fee.
Character: SsHeretic Rogue (79) Clan: Brotherhood Server: Rosmerta

This thread is crazy and some of you sound like whiners that you're broke and can't afford plat.

Seriously though? How do you expect these guys to make money?

Yes I buy plat on occasion and guess, damn right it better give me some sort of advantage over others. Um, isn't that the whole reason we purchase it?

You can suggest clothes and outsides things that make you look pretty, but, um, no one is going to drop money on that. Not enough money anyway.

(As a disclaimer I do think that Celtic Heroes selling health potions only in plat store is horrible potions don't give you advantage they are necessary).

But yes amulets, brooms, elixirs, potions, weapons, off hand things, armor on the plat shop... yes they give an advantage and that is why someone will drop $99 bucks on this game.

I assure you there is no one out there willing to drop over $99 on silly outfits for a game on their phone. Furthermore I know a few people in clan that have spent in excess of $400.

This is why you see so many people on the forums already griping about items in plat shop because it's not good enough for them (requesting refunds). Can you imagine what happens when little frank realizes that the $49 he just spent on an outfit in celtic heroes makes him look like a tranny?

I thought so.

Guild Wars 2 will cost money to buy ( same like Guild wars )
If you bought all guild wars chapters on their release date you would payed 200 $ for it.
Guild wars has a system to dont need much server capacity, you just acted in instances (outside of cities), so they dont need to buy a lot server.
Guild wars has an ingame shop to buy character slots etc, they are a lot more expensive then the ones in CH.
Guild wars sold over 7 000 000 games - you cant compare it with celtic heroes.
Guild wars 2 will have sponsors etc etc.

The best Guild wars items was sold on ebay for over 1000 €(perfect crystal sword,panda pet,etc), the best celtic heroes items costs 50 €.