Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Project WIP: Bosses Timers, Discord Messages, External WebSite Timers etc... in game

I looked a little into it and it seems like Tasker has its own simplified scripting language that lets you send GET and POST requests to Flo? I don't think that would be against the rules since it's not actually interacting with CH at all. They're more worried about people reverse engineering the client / protocol and adding stuff like this directly to the client
The overlay does not interact with the client, it is like having two apps opened in split view but in this case an app is on another. Tasker can handle GET and POST but with Flo it does not work because it requires JS and when you do an HTTP Request with Tasker, it does not use JS. I used a Tasker's plugin to auth in Flo and to save some tags attributes.
You shouldn't have to use javascript. Flo has a weird way of doing it and uses GET requests to reset time. A GET request sent to "https://celticheroes.us/index.php/clicked?id=5" where the id parameter represents each boss (4 is sreng, 5 is Snorri, 12 is unox, etc). If you send a request there along with the cookie storing the session it will reset the time.
The issue is to get the cookie session, you have to auth with a POST to ./index.php/login before getting the timers or try to edit them. I tried to auth with a POST in Tasker but Flo's response is always that I have not JavaScript. The main issue is that Flo is made in php, if it was made with servlets it would not need JS to do the auth with a POST

Re: Project WIP: Bosses Timers, Discord Messages, External WebSite Timers etc... in game

The overlay does not interact with the client, it is like having two apps opened in split view but in this case an app is on another. Tasker can handle GET and POST but with Flo it does not work because it requires JS and when you do an HTTP Request with Tasker, it does not use JS. I used a Tasker's plugin to auth in Flo and to save some tags attributes.
You shouldn't have to use javascript. Flo has a weird way of doing it and uses GET requests to reset time. A GET request sent to "https://celticheroes.us/index.php/clicked?id=5" where the id parameter represents each boss (4 is sreng, 5 is Snorri, 12 is unox, etc). If you send a request there along with the cookie storing the session it will reset the time.
The issue is to get the cookie session, you have to auth with a POST to ./index.php/login before getting the timers or try to edit them. I tried to auth with a POST in Tasker but Flo's response is always that I have not JavaScript. The main issue is that Flo is made in php, if it was made with servlets it would not need JS to do the auth with a POST
You're right I checked it and it looks like their using some DDOS protection service. How are you grabbing times then if you aren't logged in?

You're right I checked it and it looks like their using some DDOS protection service. How are you grabbing times then if you aren't logged in?
I manually login to get the session and then I can get the timers. The issue is that if I do not make any request to Flo for some time, the session expire and I have to login manually again

I started to build a lighter version that will have all in one file and will not need to be set up, maybe just the position of the overlay. It will look a bit different from the previous version because I am building it all in HTML and JS and I will have to do all manually. The older version required to refresh the entire scene to update any element, the new one will not. Flo and external websites will not be integrated in the public version since the maintenance will be impossible. Discord will be integrated, but it will need to be set up.

It will require some days or weeks since in these days I am a bit busy. I will have to "translate" the old version in an new version written only in HTML, CSS and JS. New features will be added like the possibility to create dynamically the timers instead of having fixed timers and directly from the overlay to eliminate, edit or delete the type of timers(eg I have a 170 edl timer and to change it into a 200 edl timer I have to write more code in the old version, in the new one it will not be necessary).
Currently when I have free time I work on the view(the HTML) and then I will do the logic. I chose to write all in an unique file and the only library imported will be jquery, the reason is because in this way everyone can use it. For devs the code will be less readable but for users the experience will be easier.

This is a preview of how it looks at the moment