Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

You Chose a Class, Not a Role

In response to recent complaints to the role your class plays in a group.
For example, a 'Tank', is not a Warrior, a Warrior is a High Armored, Moderate Damage Class.
A Tank, is the member of a group holding aggro and taking hits.
Also for example, a Rogue isn't a 'DPS', a Rogue is a Moderately Armored , High Damage Class.
A DPS is a player who focuses on their damage output.
Just because a class can play a role better in a group more effectively, doesn't mean that your class is limited to that role.
I'll say it louder for you.

Re: You Chose a Class, Not a Role

In response to recent complaints to the role your class plays in a group.
For example, a 'Tank', is not a Warrior, a Warrior is a High Armored, Moderate Damage Class.
A Tank, is the member of a group holding aggro and taking hits.
Also for example, a Rogue isn't a 'DPS', a Rogue is a Moderately Armored , High Damage Class.
A DPS is a player who focuses on their damage output.
Just because a class can play a role better in a group more effectively, doesn't mean that your class is limited to that role.
You got my point but way i wasnt suppose the weapons and armor and accesories make the difference the sacrifice you make in health and defence to attack and cause damage the game before was 50/50 now is not doesnt matter how your stats are or how you play or what weps you used you will lose cause the warrior is heavy armor slow attack moderate But what i hear from must ppl is play as tank . Hell no.

If a group of 3 or more rogues come you will loose the kill so is no even close , the changes made to game automaticaly make you a tank clear example are the knuckles why are not the warriors able to used them that will even out the game ask yourself why ?
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

I'm a tank. I have full Astral and all my lux stuff. I have 4k hp and 529 damage 1018 armor. I am level 112.
The health and armor is incredible to begin with, but the damage is still really good.
Not as high damage as a rogue, but the health is double, armor is almost triple, and the hit speed is like 20% slower.
Ends up being like 30-40% damage less, (my str is 25, vitality 545) so its not much of a sacrafice.
And the hit speed is fine! Try a Druid, then you can complain about hit speed!

I'm a tank. I have full Astral and all my lux stuff. I have 4k hp and 529 damage 1018 armor. I am level 112.
The health and armor is incredible to begin with, but the damage is still really good.
Not as high damage as a rogue, but the health is double, armor is almost triple, and the hit speed is like 20% slower.
Ends up being like 30-40% damage less, (my str is 25, vitality 545) so its not much of a sacrafice.
And the hit speed is fine! Try a Druid, then you can complain about hit speed!

Well good for you if you are tank , im warrior and i dont like to be a tank and better to be force. To be a tank, so tell me how fun is to training and. Trying to go for a kill with a heavy dps , a lvl 80 rogue with your stats can ks easy how it feels to hit lesss then 300 pummel, 400 grand slash and least 50 to a boss got be fun. To be a punch bag that cant kill a fly.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

tanks do not have to have no dmg. they just need armor and hp. my tank has all warden except for chest 1200 hp and 268 dmg. i can solo lvl and i can tank and when there is a better tank i dps. i have 469 armor with stance(maxed!) favourite skill :), my taunt is at 10 pummel and swing at 10 and bandage at 2. i am lvl 61 and it works fine!
pr0blematic-rogue-retribution-107
pro8blematic-mage-retribution-120+lures ftw!
problematic-druid-retribution-95
sulis

I don't typically use offensive skills except for sweeping blow(only because I have a Royal for it).
And I also have a Royal Ring of Swords, so when I'm using my golden blade of ice my damage output is great!
And then I also get to abuse the luxury of a maxed enduring guard, and evade all my opponents skill attacks, and abuse maxed protective stance which cuts all the damage I take in half :). My damage isn't better than a rogues, but overall, I'm OP, so while mister lv146 rogue (not naming names :D) out dpses me, I can destroy him in PvP and am more vital to a group.
Even training is easy, I can solo 4* mobs at my level without any pots because I have optimized my build.
I only hit 100 less as a tank than a dps, but as a tank my armor and evasions go to OP and my hp is doubled.
So overall I don't really see why you are so mad about this, I'm fine with slightly alleviated damage, while I am able to maintain a super OP warrior

Just for clarification.. You chose warrior at the beginning because they were the 'superior class'?

May I ask superior in what way?

From my understanding, Rogues always have, and always will, be the kings of dps.. So I'm not quite sure what your point is that you can be out dpsed by rogues?

(Being kings of DPS is not as great as it sounds.. Use a crazy amount of idols on Stonelord and lavalord, and other mobs with all-round AoE attack, and ffa's).

Honestly.. Warriors can be good dps.. Not as good as rogues, but good none-the-less. You have the armour to back you up, and without taunt.. You will gain nowhere near as much aggro as a rogue.
Last edited by BLRD-7 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Fromen im sure in talking for others when i say we are annoyed by ur complaints if ur not happy about being a warrior just change class and leave us alone. IMO it is normal that rogues can overhit warriors plus i see less druids complain then you. Warriors are normal dps with high armor and it was always like that. Plus im a lvl 142 tank with 5 strenght and i overhit lvl 130 rogues so just work on lvling and how to build ur stats and we will have peace.
dannak lvl153 tank
Proud member of Avalon

Agreed. I'm tired of the complaints as well. If u don't like it quit the game or change classes.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!