Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any servers not kill dragon yet?

Danu has not killed yet,

I must add, not due to the players, just not enough of our clan online at the same time.
Strategy is sorted, just waiting for the players numbers to be online at the same time

:twisted:
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

May be a while before Aggragoth is taken on Rhiannon unless a clan pots the hell out of it.. The top Druids in Rhiannon are split over 3 clans which don't really help each other out a lot.. So unless a clan pots and idols it, I think it's fair to say it may be a while..

No doubt we could take as a server.. But that's far too much communication between clans. :twisted:
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Lugh still not done yet.

We have a lot of 140+ all full glacial, and quite some striving to reach 150 like me. I think we will soon be ready to organise a raid mid september. this subject bring out a question, why so much difference between servers ? I think maybe 4 major things make difference between servers :

1 - Plats players : there might be more plats players on danu for example, bringing more competition, more challenge, pushing up everyone there, and also pushing plats players to buy more and more plats to keep their place.

=> would be interesting to know which server spend the most plats on cletic heroes.

2 - Clans politics : same, clan war equal more competition, more challenge, pushing up everyone, but on peaceful server with multi group boss kills and less ks events, people tend to take it easier.

3 - Camos : Leveling on camos is a big difference. My clan has maybe around 10 camos only, in lugh maybe only a total of 30 camos. (i myself bough 6, use two and sold 4 in clan to my best bros) but maybe some servers bough hundred camos as they were more aware about it.

4 - Good clans size and organisation : of course way clan are managed, and way raid are organize in clan and with other clans are the decisive key. But still the 3 first points migh influence a lot on why many server like ours are late to slay aggragoth !!
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan