Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: is this a good second hand weapon?

I recently saw a guy have this ax in his second hand and I would like to know if he is good?
Fiery Axe of Triumph
This is probably the most generic second hand weapon in the game that everyone of us (not druids and mages) pretty much used.. or at least 80-90% did. I believe it’s one of the best off hands in the game for that level (100).. meaning there isn’t that many offhand you can get

I recently saw a guy have this ax in his second hand and I would like to know if he is good?
Fiery Axe of Triumph
This is probably the most generic second hand weapon in the game that everyone of us (not druids and mages) pretty much used.. or at least 80-90% did. I believe it’s one of the best off hands in the game for that level (100).. meaning there isn’t that many offhand you can get
I bought it at auction for 300k is it a normal price or too high?

Fiery Axe of Triumph
It goes for 275-300k on my server.. I believe it’s like 350k new... but good part is that you can use it until 150 level cause that’s when that axe becomes available again just with higher damage.

It goes for 275-300k on my server.. I believe it’s like 350k new... but good part is that you can use it until 150 level cause that’s when that axe becomes available again just with higher damage.
Its worth about 70% of ac value 2nd hand