Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn bash bashed Nuada

@zkills

I don’t appreciate how you claim that only ‘toxic’ players are left in Nuada.
I said “full of toxic players” (half pun because of Toxic on Sulis ;) ). One would come to believe that when players from Nuada come out saying someone is a 14yr old with brain cancer or has mental issues because they disagree. Or sit there and call anyone who disagrees with them trolls. If it really bothers you that much then keep them under control.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I see a some posts have turned to targeting each other and not the topic.

Please refrain from insulting each other and trying to dismiss another's opinion. These discussions are open for all players to participate in.

You don't like him hence he doesnt get an opinion? At this point he's defending VR and because you disagree with his perspectives you make it out to be a troll post.

Because the older players quit it didn't stop the server from changing it just continues to be the good server it has been.

Hearing this from the newest server is actually hilarious, jumping the gun there.

Ofc you of all people would back him up, you’re a troll yourself.
Doesn’t matter what’s happening on Arawn all the way through the other servers. This post is about nuada so if you’ll could stop derailing it and bringing up pointless information about other servers we could get to the bottom of the issue. The issue is not the system or that the server isn’t open (lots of servers are not open and work) it’s the lack of recruiting on the server, and people aren’t going to join nuada in its current state, no changing of the server is going to fix that.
PLEASE REFAIN FROM COMMENTING IF YOU ARE GOING TO RERAIL FURTHER.

Nuada has also killed tons of end game bosses, not as many as other servers but still have kill many. We were killing on spawn for a long time.
Because I back him up it makes me a troll you're a joke :lol:
At the point of him posting this publicly to the General Discussion its not just about Nuada, if you don't want the insight of people outside of your own server you should've thought about that.
The issue clearly isn't because of the lack of of recruitment (in an older post I explained how rosmerta does a good job making recruitment posts on the forums and it quickly got shot down), it's funny how both of you are from the same server but you can't even make the exact same points, one is saying it's the lack of recruitment while the original post of the thread is saying it's the lack of updates and how the only next update consists of bug fixing.
Go get your facts straight it's about your own server lmao
I don't blame VR for going mute on this thread there's nothing constructive going on.

This all goes hand in hand, lack of content is making people go inactive, people are bored and fed up of having to log 3+ every boss just so it dies. Having the servers reputation ruined because of countless bans prevents us from being able to recruit. If all the people we have are going inactive, and we can’t recruit more how can the server keep going?
1. Solution 1- add more content, bring back old players
2. Solution 2 - get rid of nuada, it’s a long time coming

And yes the forum post “bloodthorn bash bashed nuada” is about nuada, not about epona or rose or any other server, weird that? :lol:

As I’ve said before stop comparing nuada to any other servers. All servers are different. It’s like comparing England to USA, environments the same everything else is different.

Nothing productive is going on because we’re going back and forth with 2 people who are on forums just to argue with people. :roll:
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

Please refrain from insulting each other and trying to dismiss another's opinion. These discussions are open for all players to participate in.
There is a difference between opinion and baseless allegations and assumptions.

"Nuada was not ready for dino" - lvl 190 Nobody

Sentence like this is not at all related to the topic and are cringey coming from someone who haven't even experienced end game or dino raid.
I generally keep my cool but sometimes it gets too hard to handle people like him.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Sentence like this is not at all related to the topic and are cringey coming from someone who haven't even experienced end game or dino raid.
I generally keep my cool but sometimes it gets too hard to handle people like him.
Well if you’re gonna start complaining after 2 kills and then straight up give up after 4... clearly shows me that you guys weren’t ready for dino. While you’re sitting there complaining about it because your clan can’t handle it, Epona will continue to enjoy the kills.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Well if you’re gonna start complaining after 2 kills and then straight up give up after 4... clearly shows me that you guys weren’t ready for dino. While you’re sitting there complaining about it because your clan can’t handle it, Epona will continue to enjoy the kills.
I kill dino and all other raids in sulis still. And i didn't make the post as i know its a waste of time complaining.
And we quit because drops were depressing from all boss. While other servers were getting godly stuff we were getting useless things from past many kills, and over that to kill anything few have to log 5-7 toons, right now no one cares even if they improve drop rate, low population server is not at all fun to play.
In the gold scam by some stupid person we got so many active people ban as they were naive enough to accept the gold and few of them requested for long for another chance and still were not unbanned. ( dosnt matter now as they all also quit, even full dg toons were banned.)

All those incidents had huge effect on server slowly making people quit as their friends and family were banned or bored leaving all hard work on few other.
I dont care about more content i just need population in server and ability to play with my friends.
For me nuada dosnt matter anymore unless its merged with other server or something. Till then i am enjoying my gameplay in sulis.
And again epona is killing while you are still low level and a no one in that server.
Nuada:

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

A design flaw indicates a server is not ready to kill dino? Yet it killed dino. Feedback was given that the reward did not feel right in relation to its effort.

So the people that complain about the rarity of mordy moon helms, the clans they are in aren’t ready to kill mordy then right? Following your sense of logic. Level 190 cooks with maxed mastery complaining about chocolate gelebrons inefficiency must not be ready for cooking then either.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

And we quit because drops were depressing from all boss. While other servers were getting godly stuff we were getting useless things from past many kills
With an attitude like that it’s no wonder why Nuada fell. I’d have to kick my own ass if I was in a clan with generals like that lol. Perhaps poor leadership was cause as well, I dunno. I know clans who’ve had it worse than you guys in Apex for a much longer period of time but still managed to stay afloat because of a good leader.

At this point it’s clear that you all are just jumping around making up stories or reasons on the fly. Before it wasn’t a result from the bans but now all the sudden it is... it’s like a circus with you guys lol.
The server didn't die due the exploit and mass bans

And we quit because drops were depressing from all boss. While other servers were getting godly stuff we were getting useless things from past many kills
With an attitude like that it’s no wonder why Nuada fell. I’d have to kick my own ass if I was in a clan with generals like that lol. Perhaps poor leadership was cause as well, I dunno. I know clans who’ve had it worse than you guys in Apex for a much longer period of time but still managed to stay afloat because of a good leader.

At this point it’s clear that you all are just jumping around making up stories or reasons on the fly. Before it wasn’t a result from the bans but now all the sudden it is... it’s like a circus with you guys lol.
Kick yourself in the ass now, assume i am your general. Will be better than being a low level useless wannabe trash who acts like he know things :)
Pretty sure you are hated same way in real life too.
Imagine being as delusional as you. Smh
Nuada:

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Kick yourself in the ass now, assume i am your general. Will be better than being a low level useless wannabe trash who acts like he know things :)
Pretty sure you are hated same way in real life too.
Imagine being as delusional as you. Smh
Oh how easily people break :)