Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Edl vs Featherdraw what am I missing?

Since I use longshot and doubleshot with edl skill on its really a liability for me to even use the t8 quiv. Unless I quickswap multiple recast braces I can’t even boost dps. This quiv sucks._. VR fix it.
Why would anyone use longshot when the skill is on lol
Skill boosts damage since longshot is based on ur dex and damage amount. Usually hits harder than my double shots too.
i won't argue, only laugh
Hi

Seriously, whats the point anymore? Rangers get the shaft. For one the offhand only lasts half the time of wrath so I lose my second double shot, and the skill doesnt come close to a 1600 divine damage increase. Ive been testing all day long and I can't find a reason to use this thing. Can someone clarify this, what am I missing?
You get 2 dbl shots with edl wrath or 1600 divine damage, vs 1 dbl shot with featherdraw, which is 1600 divine damage. You don't lose any damage, it's equal before the 500 Dex boost to other skills, t10 is 1700 so you get 100 more div in that one dbl than u do in 2 with edl off. T8 is just a safer edl wrath that does basically the same dps, just like fingal spite is the same as edl but it's safer from overlapping (which I agree is a bigger boost in practicality, but dps wise they're both equal
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Pretty much this is thr answer to the OP.
As i said before, otm it’s self said that these offhands are NOT meant to be upgrades from edl. The intention from adding them was
1) because they removed offhands from lux shop
2) to provide BURST divine dmg/support skills on BT ONLY
But as it turns our, some classes did get a direct upgrade (mage is the best example)
They also stated that in future updates, there might be an edl offhand/armor upgrade, but cg offhands? Not meant to be an upgrade, as stated by otm it’s self.
Well they should be an upgrade... the requirements needed are too much for a simple “alternative” offhand.

-Requires EDL offhand
-Requires T3 of either faction
-Requires 7 echos which is 7 weeks of killing faction bosses
-Requires lvl 220

The quiver/axe should be buffed (idk about other offhands)
The only boost it got from beta was the +500 dex, which doesn’t even come close to the extra 5-10 secs we asked for on skill in beta.
Which is why I suggested for
A. 35% attack speed on all dps offhands, pretty beneficial for those who don’t have reapers and frees up a ring slot
B. Reduce the cool down time on the quiver skill or as you said increase the duration on the skill
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Skill boosts damage since longshot is based on ur dex and damage amount. Usually hits harder than my double shots too.
I mean considering I get a large chunk of the kills I must be doing something right,_,

Sticking on topic tho, I hardly see the quiver as a dps boost. If we bring up the whole convo of “u can do more damage before u die etc” that shouldn’t even be valid as were rangers and hardly die at bosses. Only times I die are when gele randomly 1 shot ko’s me or when noob mages forget to keep lures up on prot,_, (even then my chicken keeps me alive 99% of the time)
Last edited by Curry30423 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I lol at curry all the time its ok
No I lol @ur babyish healings

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Since I use longshot and doubleshot with edl skill on its really a liability for me to even use the t8 quiv. Unless I quickswap multiple recast braces I can’t even boost dps. This quiv sucks._. VR fix it.
depending on the boss I’d use longshot with the skill active
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

And lose divine autos? nty
Hi

And lose divine autos? nty
I’ve actually tested it quite a bit and I’m doing more damage if I’m casting longshot. And when it crits it’s even better. I also quickswap a royal gele ring for longshot though so that may be why.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.