Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Has any other server has a substantial lack of 6* or crowns in the last like week or so? Epona were getting a few 6* a day and it’s been about a week of camping and not a single 6*, could be a long streak of bad luck for us but with all the resets otm have occasionally added old code in by accident in the past, could just be me tho :lol:
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: 180

We began noticing a return to mostly 4* no drop bosses, especially dl, after the reset for a birthday event. Snorri is the worst.The edl bosses (especially final 3 or so) are really bad also. Edl didn't get a boost though did it? I asked on here and others who responded hadn't noticed any changes since the recent improvements.

We began noticing a return to mostly 4* no drop bosses, especially dl, after the reset for a birthday event. Snorri is the worst.The edl bosses (especially final 3 or so) are really bad also. Edl didn't get a boost though did it? I asked on here and others who responded hadn't noticed any changes since the recent improvements.
EDL wasn't changed at all.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

@OTM could you confirm whether any old code or anything along those lines has affected these spawn chances?
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger