Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arawn 10th attempt at bloodthorm

We tried blooodthorm multiple times it’s just to hard can you nerf the boss people are wasting to much money on there precious plat items. This is to over powered boss also remove the need for pots it’s to time consuming to farm. Also lol bobthemage where the hell are you now
Last edited by ranger123 on Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Arawn has killed Bloodthorn in under 30mins

A few hours ago we managed to kill bloodthorn congrats to bobthemage for getting the first kill. It wasn’t to hard once we figured a good strategy not many deaths either . Congrats Arawn First Blooodthorm kill in the game
Bob isn't in resurgence any more, soooo he couldn't have gotten kill, therefore bs
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: Arawn has killed Bloodthorn in under 30mins

A few hours ago we managed to kill bloodthorn congrats to bobthemage for getting the first kill. It wasn’t to hard once we figured a good strategy not many deaths either . Congrats Arawn First Blooodthorm kill in the game
Bob isn't in resurgence any more, soooo he couldn't have gotten kill, therefore bs
We haven't really given bt a real attempt till lag is fixed the op is trolling and has nothing to do with resurgence.. gonna try for a smooth raid and hopefully not have to zerg rage..

Re: Arawn 10th attempt at bloodthorm

:lol: I got BT kills in beta whenever I was on and they were killing, but I skipped town and moved to gwyd mid beta :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at