Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hotfix Client Release - Aeon Mystery Chest

Hey Heroes,

Another quick update post.

We are going to be pushing back the release of Aeon Mystery Chests for a few more weeks (Sorry) as we bundle it in with a minor client update.

This update will consist of our final client bug fixes after our move to cross platform play and hopefully create a smoother launch for Food Of The Gods in the coming months.

The earliest we expect for launch will be next week but I will keep everyone updated as information is available.

Thanks

This also proves Muldars Law: Whenever Muldar is given the go ahead to announce something, 5 minutes later plans will inevitably change..

Re: Hotfix Client Release - Aeon Mystery Chest

I figured lol kinda had a feeling it would of been held off
Yeh, we can't really expect things to be on time anymore, well I don't think any update has been released when they first said it would be. Really this is how it is with most things though, bugs pop up, problems need to be fixed, of course for a game company it is a whole lot worse than for a regular software company, with software you can continue to use the older version, but in a game players always want the next thing.

Honestly I think they should just stop telling us when they plan on releasing it, and just tell us about the update like one week in advance when they are reallllly sure it will be released.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

This update will consist of our final client bug fixes after our move to cross platform play and hopefully create a smoother launch for Food Of The Gods in the coming months.
You may have mentioned this, but my memory is elusive:

Is the next fishing update going to be included in "Food Of The Gods" or is that planned for the subsequent update?

Many thanks.

Otm release formula table:
1 week=3-4 weeks
1 month= 2 and a half months plus a week to fix all the server lag that is caused (every time)
Releasing soon: soon=2-3 months + a week for lag
Beta= initial release - 2 months and 3 days to actually get it running

Please just stop lying to us and don't even tell us anything we're all hype for chests on like Friday and you just change it because you can't even fix a bug in a chest
Cuko of Loony Toons, Nuada
207 Rouge

You may have mentioned this, but my memory is elusive:

Is the next fishing update going to be included in "Food Of The Gods" or is that planned for the subsequent update?

Many thanks.
Additional fishing content will be in Food of the Gods.