Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are more resets planned?

Clan trying to figure out if any more resets are planned before we schedule raids for later, if more planned we may rush and try and get in gele and necro now.

Also wanted to thank you OTM for putting up with all of our hatred these past hours. Thank you for the speedy removal of the revival chests and for reading through and pulling in the long hours the other day to implement cross platform. Looking forward to being able to play with android peeps :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Are more resets planned?

"
Also wanted to thank you OTM for putting up with all of our hatred these past hours
"
bob the mage wrote:
OTM puts in a lot of work but barely anything to show for it... The game is great, but the management behind the game needs an overhaul. "changes" are being constantly done with no improvements in sight. Revival Chests are a joke and a big slap in the face. This latest development just shows how one sided their team is in managing the game, they are profit driven more than they are driven on making the best mobile MMORPG possible. which is sad, because in the past I would have said the exact opposite, but as of late it is impossible to say anything other than that.
bob the mage wrote:
Damage was done, but reparable damage. All OTM did is knock down one wall. But bringing back the chests, each day is another wall and another, eventually the entire building is gone. Don't fight fire with fire extinguish it.
Sulis for life