Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 10:30 AM BST - Launch of Cross Platform

We are still in the office and still working.

Hoping to have everything wrapped up in the next few hours.

Will update as and when I can.
Starting the timer for exactly a few hours from now so people know exactly when to start asking again how much longer now before they begin to wither away and die.

OTM has done a great job on the game btw, there are at least 30 people who cannot live without CH for more than 8 hours at a clip. ;)
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

In before someone starts a boycott the game thread because they actually sat around waiting all day for the update to be completed.
We should grab torches and pitchforks to storm their stronghold. "Awesome free games suck!"
"What do we want?!"
"Free games!"
"When do we want it?!"
"When we can't have it!"
+1 this made my day
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good *dagger* at your side, kid.”
Han shot first. End of story.

Taranis
Foxer Lvl 150+ Rogue (main)

Fingal
LadyFye Lvl 30+ Rogue
xXFionaXx Lvl 30+ Druid

We are still in the office and still working.

Hoping to have everything wrapped up in the next few hours.

Will update as and when I can.
Well at least there still working on it... Thank you all at OTM for staying after hours... I'm sure I can speak for most of the forum community when I say it is greatly appreciated. Especially when most of you could be off work and at home with your families or whatever it is you do on your time off... Again, thank you for all your hard work and here's to hoping everything goes smoothly and quickly!

Endor - Druid 30+ - Balor
Endor / Druid / Lv. 40+ / World: Balor