Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lags

Im by no means bagging on otm btw..ive been playing mobile games for well over 10 years and have had some absolutely horrible game devs and support issues..of them all otm is by far the best..but the game simply is busted atm..seems like the content was rushed out in time for christmass is all to me..these issues should have been found in beta..keep us posted muldar thanks..on top of the lag..there's the bounty problem..cant turn them in and lose days worth..at lvl 226 THAT is all i have..sigils( i have 5k hp..) wont kick in..cant use my regular mount once dismounted..to name a few...people and mobs are warping across time and space..
Level 227 ranger fingals..mooo

same issues. funny how the lag will lock skills and such but the timers on lixs,pots,food all run normal even when froze up

type droid version build number
1 galaxy tab s2 6.0 mmb29m.t813xxu2apj1
2. LG phone 6.0 mra58k
3.insignia ns-14t004 tablet 4.2.2 jdq39
4. acer b3-a20 tablet 5.1 acer_avlo_b3-a20_7.001.00_ww_gen 1

i use everyone regularly they all do it. think its safe to say its not device related issues lol
warrior 215
rogue 186
ranger 107
mage 88

Every single player on the server experiences lag when it happens its not our devices it's ur systems all my clan mates ppl in area etc complain lag for some reason chat still works but skills don't they freeze up and ur lix continues to burn......... Simply put since everyone is complaining about lag it's server based not our devices

The biggest that this hurts everyone is lixs cause it's real money spent for them......the worst is the lag on bosses and especially lock battles