Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: XP Curve

:-/
So I wasted my time with All those lix I used over the past couple years.
I was looking for one person to say something like this.

Go level an alt then and reap the benefits of this change, not everyone has to endure what you have.
I agree. This is a change CH needs IMMEDIATELY to attract players and ressurect some dead servers. I personally know 9 different people that I tried to get into the game that did not want to play after triple digits levels because it just took too much time.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

3 combos to level is nothing.
Yeah. Im 185 at the moment and it takes me about 6-7 lixes to level while power leveling myself. Almost 2 hours per level seems like a little much for a mobile game.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

It is a ridiculous amount of time for a "mobile" game but then so is the year long (if lucky) camping for weapon drops not to mention the two years or so without a single moon helm from Morris (I have always called Mord that, not a typo) never mind a void one.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

To add something constructive to the moaning...how about some weapon and jewellery quests we can slowly grind at alone for those times when hardly anyone is on.
Please don't mention otherworld braces these were already useless to me and nearly all my alts when they released them.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

I hope they add this into the update!
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"