Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron dagger drop info

I first thought it was a proc, surprised to see its granted skill. How much do u think it stands against edl dagger?
The skill is (triggered) 5k magic dmg (less fluctuation and resistances) every 45 seconds, thats 20 times in 15m period = max potential of 100k damage. Divine Strike is a 5% proc, at max haste speed, it would proc on average about 40 times in 15m, thus an (average) potential of 60k Divine Damage.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Then again Divine would be unresisted, while the skill will be very resisted (but I assume magic was there for a reason?), then again theres the dps granted to melee dmg from the dagger, as well as dmg to any skill that bases on melee dmg, and the str+attack (or dex+attack, what u got is sadly dex defence lol).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I first thought it was a proc, surprised to see its granted skill. How much do u think it stands against edl dagger?
The skill is (triggered) 5k magic dmg (less fluctuation and resistances) every 45 seconds, thats 20 times in 15m period = max potential of 100k damage. Divine Strike is a 5% proc, at max haste speed, it would proc on average about 40 times in 15m, thus an (average) potential of 60k Divine Damage.
The proc doesn't delay autos though on edl wep.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Then again Divine would be unresisted, while the skill will be very resisted (but I assume magic was there for a reason?), then again theres the dps granted to melee dmg from the dagger, as well as dmg to any skill that bases on melee dmg, and the str+attack (or dex+attack, what u got is sadly dex defence lol).

Its magic damage only because the other daggers are cold amd fire damage, no other reason besides damage variation. Same thing with dex/def, thr other daggers are dex/atk and str/atk. Similar to how Mordy spears were designed, the classes have nothing to do with it, they just used different stat combinations to come up with different weapons.

EDL weapon procs have fluctation too, it doesnt do 1500 divine dmg every time, its 1000-1500, and rarely will it hit for max.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.