Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 441 Straight Snorri Spawns-19 6 stars

I'd suggest at least adding the effect of EDL bosses to dl. Arcane can drop from 210 4. Same should go for dl. Snorri 4* or 5* can drop a crown. Would also help in lack of crowns
This would also be a good way to increase the drop rate.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The discontinuity throughout so many aspects of the game astonishes me.
Drop rate and spawn rates. Drop capabilities across different armor tiers. Difference in shop sell prices.

OTM, if you don't do something soon, more and more players will quit like I and many others have. Eventually, you will not have a player base.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

To answer a few questions raised through out the thread:

1: Not sure which beta it was in, unfortunately that was before my time but I have seen the design docs on the changes that were proposed back then.

2: One of the changes we had discussed was the removal of the 4*, turning up to a 4* somewhat means you have already lost so removal of that would help. Nothing has been finalised yet though the team are working very hard at the moment.

3: Team are working on horizontal content so are very busy at the moment, being behind the scenes means I get to see all of it and I can't wait for you too see the exciting additions we have planned.

Overall though thank you for the feedback and ideas on changes that could be implemented :)

Get Aileron to talk to OTM in one of his private exchanges he has with OTM about this issue. He seems to have some pull around here and communication avenues most of you do not.

you non-avalon scum
Nope, I never PM Muldar or any OTM developer for suggestions. And if I do PM him, its to bring his attention to a post I made publicly. All my feedback go through these public forums.

Muldar can certainly attest to this. No special channels here, except perhaps the Guides section which is also visible to other Guides.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.