Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Purchasable skill points

What would happen if they made skill points purchasable from plat store while maintaining the level caps on skill allocation? So at lvl 90 you could still only have up to 25points per skill. But you could have ALL your skills at 25 if you got ahold of dad's credit apple

Without being able to buy stat points you would have to then spend lots more on LUX to make your purchased skill points sustainable.

I'm not suggesting it per say. Just curious the fall out.
What will happen is my skill level will be 1m and I one sneaky hit kill gelebron.

Current usage of plat: significantly increase pace of progression and indirectly amass large amount of fortune, thus providing players with an advantage time-wise. Gameplay-wise it's still balanced, sorta. F2P players can still get what P2P players get, but it would take an extremely painfully long time.

If Skill points are purchaseable via plat: Overwhelming strategic advantage over F2P players since having the potential to max literally every single skill. Druids in particular would be op as *** due to being able to max every single buff/damage/debuff skill. Since purchased skill points provides so much advantage, they could be sold at overinflated prices as well if tradable, effectively disturbing the plat-gold economy.

OTM does a good job of earning money from players who wants more fast paced gameplay instead of thousands of hours of grinding (even with plat it's still a good few hundreds of hours), but I do not think OTM has reached the stage of blatantly making CH pay-to-win.

No thanks, plat already gives too much edge
That. In neverwinter it had something that when it hit max lvl u could train (and it would require a lot of xp to train beyond max) and every time u get 250k exp (which was what needed for training beyond cap) u would get a prize, one could be a skill point.

Could work in a similar way here.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

+1 to crim and weezel. In fact I dont dislike this idea. But if they implement this in-game they should make it possible for non-plat buyers to obtain this skillpoint.

Maybe put a skillpoint in chests and bounties. Make them so you can use them or resell them. But please don't make them like the hotbar slots expansion.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

+1 to crim and weezel. In fact I dont dislike this idea. But if they implement this in-game they should make it possible for non-plat buyers to obtain this skillpoint.

Maybe put a skillpoint in chests and bounties. Make them so you can use them or resell them. But please don't make them like the hotbar slots expansion.
Put them in bounties and make them no trade.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

If you put them in chests it's the same as making them purchasable by plat... People buy thousands of chests so they will get tons of skill points, if you make them from bounties and tradeable people like plus3(no offence man) will get there 10trillion low lvl Alts and farm bounties for these pts
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Why do we have to pay money just to use more than a couple skills? Thats too p2w

A simple fix that would help a lot without changing the current system would be to have bonus points awarded when certain milestones are reached. Eg at level 50, 15 bonus skill points are awarded, then at 100, 20 bonus skill points etc

This gives noobs more reason to level up, the increased energy costs makes focus gear more desirable for melee toons, gameplay will be more interesting and higher pot/lix usage = $$$ for otm.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows