Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Samhain!

So otm makes events for us. Does anyone else do anything special? For example on Mabon, Gebu and Nitesdeath are holding a secret reaper event for members of Wolfgang. It's like secret Santa but Halloween themed! We are all big halloweenys so started it almost a week ago, we are having a blast mailing random goodies to each other. Any other clans or servers holding special events?
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Re: Samhain!

Grats hope u get some good stuff
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

So otm makes events for us. Does anyone else do anything special? For example on Mabon, Gebu and Nitesdeath are holding a secret reaper event for members of Wolfgang. It's like secret Santa but Halloween themed! We are all big halloweenys so started it almost a week ago, we are having a blast mailing random goodies to each other. Any other clans or servers holding special events?
Crom always has and probably always will be a rude world we don't do stuff like that :cry:
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Myrmidon from mabon hosts events generally geared toward bossing, I would love to see some server wide events. A server wide secret Santa would be awesome
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Lol we used to play hide and seek where the people hidden had diffrent dropps to hand out havnt dont that in ages though
I like this one! Have to try it hehe
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

We play secret santa usually yearly, while I give bday presents to some clannies (its just a coincidence I gave them only to the clan's ladies).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

We play secret santa usually yearly, while I give bday presents to some clannies (its just a coincidence I gave them only to the clan's ladies).
Lol that's criminal! Oh wait....
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon