Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: casters messed up again?

Thanks a lot for the reports, there were definitely no intentional changes but we will investigate and keep you updated.
The number of unintentional changes need to stop.
We call those bugs :lol:

No intentional changes on our side (If I remember rightly the last reset was just email server fixes) but a bug may have slipped in over time?

What mobs were you attacking when you noticed these changes, or was it all mobs in general?

Is it doing these damage fluctuations against the training dummy?

I thought the evade roll was built into the mob so that's an odd one if it is happening.

Is the problem still persisting or was it a mega streak of bad luck on the evades? :lol:

Thanks a lot for the reports, there were definitely no intentional changes but we will investigate and keep you updated.
The number of unintentional changes need to stop.
We call those bugs :lol:

No intentional changes on our side (If I remember rightly the last reset was just email server fixes) but a bug may have slipped in over time?

What mobs were you attacking when you noticed these changes, or was it all mobs in general?

Is it doing these damage fluctuations against the training dummy?

I thought the evade roll was built into the mob so that's an odd one if it is happening.

Is the problem still persisting or was it a mega streak of bad luck on the evades? :lol:
All Mobs. I leveled in tower for 9 levels in less than two weeks. I noticed it. The evades were bad each elix. I wish fire lure was instant case or almost even shorter..? Because when it misses it hurts. I noticed evades that at a regular basis would evade three times. sometimes two firebolts sometimes one lure and firebolt but it happened to me at least each two skill rounds.

Carrow seems to be very leggy... I've been in ow on blackstones... Ghosts weren't an issue, blackstones are bad, spiders in carrow were bad... Haven't been to boggans yet
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn