Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solo Mordy Kill record

For al the braggers out there, I have solo killed mordy. Try beat that dilvar :*. Ooh and here is some proof.
❤️Thank You for the attention
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

What kind of world do we live in where people can't take a joke, it's pathetic. Anyways, grats mizza!!! U are a star
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Note to OTM:

To slay as in to kill something, the past tense is "slew"

To slay as in impress or amuse somebody, the past tense is "slayed"

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

For al the braggers out there, I have solo killed mordy. Try beat that dilvar :*. Ooh and here is some proof.
❤️Thank You for the attention

Dilvar feeling the love. :mrgreen:

What kind of world do we live in where people can't take a joke, it's pathetic. Anyways, grats mizza!!! U are a star
I am???! :o

For all the people who don't get it, this was meant as a joke. Nothing serious with records etc lol
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Mizza carrying the whole team ;) Just photoshop out the names in the background haha
Note to OTM:

To slay as in to kill something, the past tense is "slew"

To slay as in impress or amuse somebody, the past tense is "slayed"
UK and US must have different definitions of the word :) Slayed is the past tense of slay over on our little island haha

US quirky in their spelling. Behavior, program etc. If u attend a school in UK, u will be caned spelling that way. I slew the dragon sounds weird. I slayed the dragon is a beautiful act of King Arthur. Better still, Smellyunder vanquished Mordris whatever that means.

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/slay#Verb

The alternative past tense and past participle form "slayed" is most strongly associated with the slang sense, "to delight or overwhelm":
1929, Harry Charles Witwer, Yes Man's Land[2], page 254:
"Cutey, you slayed me !" grins Jackie, working fast. "I guess that's what made the rest of 'em look so bad — you was so good!"
In recent use, "slayed" is also often found associated with the other senses as well. However, this is widely considered nonstandard.[1]
A review of US usage 2000-2009 in COCA suggests that "slayed" is increasing in popularity, but remains less common than "slew". It is very rare in UK usage (BNC).

Interesting how languages evolve.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.