Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New horse mounts

The horse mounts will benefit OTM. They are the first of its kind, therefore, everyone will want one and will purchase plat in order to get the biggest and best steed.

People still buy chests and buy the new mounts. Nothing will change in OTM's revenue.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

The horse mounts will benefit OTM. They are the first of its kind, therefore, everyone will want one and will purchase plat in order to get the biggest and best steed.

People still buy chests and buy the new mounts. Nothing will change in OTM's revenue.
And for those of us that have mounts already and don't care if it's a horse or wings or whatever can sell a lot of chests for people hoping to have horses
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Lol^
I know on my server there's so many players that are chomping at the bit to get a horse mount. I have chest wings and a glider from 3 events ago. Part of the appeal of these to me is that I will have a different looking mount than the hundreds of horses that will all look relatively the same.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Big -1

It's bad enough in the castle already without having to watch where I step.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

And for those of us that have mounts already and don't care if it's a horse or wings or whatever can sell a lot of chests for people hoping to have horses
looks like i picked the right server. ill be selling out 300 chests pretty quick.

i also hope i get a white stallion from the 100 im opening .-.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn