Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Where to get gold?

I use alts while i duel device so Ik when a boss is up. When I kill boss I simply ungroup alt.
If you stay grouped with your alt you'll both get gold bonus then pass the gold from your alt to main.
Then no notifier when boss back
You must mean the fairyland quest? It's a good tactic to leave an alt in ow with none of the quest complete. Then as soon as a boss or mini spawns you can see its up.

Other than that if there is room you should always group alts. You get upto 3.1x more gold.

Personally my best gold making comes from carrow gold bosses. There are 14 bosses and if you log 8 toons you get 16k gold absolute minimum from lowest level spider to nearly 60k gold for the highest firbolg max. Average gold per kill is around 35k or so. The direct gold is handy no merching for hours and hours. I only have 5 mains so i usually just log the three low level alts i have parked at each carrow gold boss and group everyone.

Using this method i have farmed over 500k gold direct in a single 6hr period no merching.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Personally my best gold making comes from carrow gold bosses. There are 14 bosses and if you log 8 toons you get 16k gold absolute minimum from lowest level spider to nearly 60k gold for the highest firbolg max. Average gold per kill is around 35k or so. The direct gold is handy no merching for hours and hours. I only have 5 mains so i usually just log the three low level alts i have parked at each carrow gold boss and group everyone.

Using this method i have farmed over 500k gold direct in a single 6hr period no merching.
Here's a guide to the Carrowmore money bosses with locations: http://www.celticheroes.info/2015/04/ca ... guide.html
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Another great option is to stand in the castle watching the area list, and whispering the following to every person as they arrive:
  • Can i have gold pls?
    Pls
    Plsssssssss
    Pls help meh!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Another great option is to stand in the castle watching the area list, and whispering the following to every person as they arrive:
  • Can i have gold pls?
    Pls
    Plsssssssss
    Pls help meh!
kril you must make like 1 mill a day min

that method is legendary
:lol: :lol: :lol: that is the best option ever! I do it every day and i make 800k per day!!!!!!!
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

OTM, can you make a part II of that guide, for people at lvl 100+ who actually NEED gold to be useful? Up to 100 you can survive easily with just quest gear, you dont need any lux items really. But its at 100+ that people actually need gold to buy lux, so they would benefit most. So please make a money farming guide for 100-220 :).

And if you haven't made one because there aren't any good farming spots, then please add some :D .
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!