Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Otm increasing boss toughness

I'm not even sure how to proceed with my frustration. After 6 successful hrung attempts in a row, hrung raged twice today and wiped us all. This last time with no red left in his hp bar.

The only thing that was different from today than the other 6 successful tries is we had an extra dps.

We've had 12, 13, and 14 min kills with the same group using the same equipment under the same conditions. However, hrung rages twice now?

I'm not a conspiracy theory person but I find it hard to believe that nothing was done to buff up hrung at all considering we wiped twice in one day going well beyond the time we have in the past with more than the normal people with the same gear.

I have no issues trying for things. But it seems like OTM wants us to fail at times rather than be successful.

I'm sure this will get moved into rants. That's okay. I'm ranting because it seems really odd.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Otm increasing boss toughness

After going back and speaking with everyone at the fight, our worst time has been 14 min so far. So now you all of the sudden have a 14 min fight team to going and getting wiped in rage. It just angers me that I essentially wasted real money from the plat items I bought using my money to buy plat such as restos and etc.

I would like the otm developers to take some money out of their wallet and throw it in the trash. Crazy, right? Well don't expect me to if you won't.

It frustrates me that this game would take something that now we can do and and enjoy doing and make it so it's abnormally hard again and to where it's not even worth killing. Why have bosses to kill if no one feels the effort is worth the reward?

I've spent years playing this game, buying plat which helps provide funding for the game and their financial livelihood. By doing this, it shows I have been supportive of this company. But now I'm not so sure because it feels like a slap in the face for my investment.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Were your dps using pox tonics on both fights? Without tonics, dps die more often, and longer idol timers
Also, hit rate and evasion come into play. Maybe y'all were just unlucky with more evades, a streak of evades on lures and skills isnt that unusual.

As for your question about bosses not worth the reward......welcome to Celtic Heroes.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Were your dps using pox tonics on both fights? Without tonics, dps die more often, and longer idol timers
Also, hit rate and evasion come into play. Maybe y'all were just unlucky with more evades, a streak of evades on lures and skills isnt that unusual.

As for your question about bosses not worth the reward......welcome to Celtic Heroes.
What u going to tell us next?
Use dl sets on our mord attemp? Thanks!

We were all using tonics obv.. We had full lures and a full support rogue... I guess we were unlucky missing for 7min of the fight... Kinda rediculous

What u going to tell us next?
Use dl sets on our mord attemp? Thanks!
Lol well, you guys claim OTM made bosses harder because Hrung enraged on you. Don't post noobish questions if you don't want noobish answers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.