Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should i level?

Yes you should, first of all dont let them boss you around. its your choice not theirs make your self a plan, and dont make a fool out of your self.

Leveling from 50+ to 80 would take about a 2 weeks

1 hour is 1 level with no lix // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 2-4 levels
Once you reached 60

1 hour and 10-20 mins per lvl .. // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 2 and 8 bars - 3 and 5 bars

Once you reached 70 ( heres the tricky part )

1 and 40 mins per level up ( might take 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 mins at lvl 75+ ) // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 1-3 levels

75 - 80

2 hours - 3 hours one and a half lvl .. // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 1-2 levels

90+ ( lvling with lix is recommended )

2 hours - 5 bars .. 3 hours 8-10 bars // 1-2 lix per level

100+ ( tough challenge )

3 hours like 5-8 bars / 2 lix per level

Adds:

Buying sc 8k ea ( herne ) pm me Aerodynamics
Buying 3 mind tabs of slate
Grand meteoric crystal

here's a tip :

Be Your self, Yourself Only Matters.

8-) <------ Aerodynamics
Aerodynamics - LVL1005 warrior
World : Herne

Yes you should, first of all dont let them boss you around. its your choice not theirs make your self a plan, and dont make a fool out of your self.

1 hour is 1 level with no lix // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 2-4 levels
Once you reached 60

1 hour and 10-20 mins per lvl .. // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 2 and 8 bars - 3 and 5 bars

1 and 40 mins per level up ( might take 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 mins at lvl 75+ ) // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 1-3 levels

75 - 80

2 hours - 3 hours one and a half lvl .. // i suggest with Super combo or Super Knows Because each is about 1-2 levels

100+ ( tough challenge )

Adds:

Grand meteoric crystal

here's a tip :

8-) <------ Aerodynamics
So I'm guessing you got your account back? And looking at the times you posted it has never taken me that long to level especially at level 70+ it's actually pretty easy i just it to pirates
YouTube Channel

My 128 warrior has full frozen including weapon. Now I have not leveled her in 2 years, but keep her around because she was in the first ever Aggy kill so lots of nostalgia. :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Once you reached 60

75 - 80

100+ ( tough challenge )

Adds:

Grand meteoric crystal

here's a tip :

8-) <------ Aerodynamics
Lixing before level 100-120 is a waste imo. You don't get good enough drops to help get money back compared to what you're spending and leveling from 60-100 is quite easy even without lixes. The money could be much better spent trying to obtain lux or quest gear items. Plus it furthers degrades your abilities because you're leveling faster than they go up.

It is up to you. If you dont level up, you can stand in the castle and hear the joyous oohs and aahs of 1/20 people who actually notice whats special about the character.

If you do level up, you can do something with your mage other than sitting around afk in the castle.

Because account trading and selling is against the rules (even if it wasnt...a rare character isnt worth much in a game like this), leaving your character at the current level is pretty much a waste. I would level it up, max out its lures, and take it to boss fights. You will get much more attention if you help out using lures than you would standing in the castle.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

It is up to you. If you dont level up, you can stand in the castle and hear the joyous oohs and aahs of 1/20 people who actually notice whats special about the character.

If you do level up, you can do something with your mage other than sitting around afk in the castle.

Because account trading and selling is against the rules (even if it wasnt...a rare character isnt worth much in a game like this), leaving your character at the current level is pretty much a waste. I would level it up, max out its lures, and take it to boss fights. You will get much more attention if you help out using lures than you would standing in the castle.
Probably the best post i have seen on this thread so far i am going to level it but i need to get some regens first otherwise i am useless 0 regen and 0 sigs
YouTube Channel